PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Max Aftermarket Lights

perillo3442
11-01-2018, 07:02 AM
Does anyone know if the Max comes with electrical hook up in the transom area for drain plug light, or transom lights, looking at adding some color in the future? Also if anyone has post some pics of DIY Max led/rgb install. Thanks

mattsask
11-01-2018, 08:37 AM
Does anyone know if the Max comes with electrical hook up in the transom area for drain plug light, or transom lights, looking at adding some color in the future? Also if anyone has post some pics of DIY Max led/rgb install. ThanksI'm pretty sure all the new models have a wiring harness that contains the wires for it. I know my 16 craz does. Installing a plug light was a breeze. There is a thread on here somewhere with instructions that walked me through it.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

jcarter20
11-01-2018, 11:39 AM
Look up the Murder Max Mod thread. He installed tons of aftermarket lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boonejeepin
11-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Does anyone know if the Max comes with electrical hook up in the transom area for drain plug light, or transom lights, looking at adding some color in the future? Also if anyone has post some pics of DIY Max led/rgb install. Thanks

My 2018 has transom light wiring in place from the factory. I have also confirmed that it is powered with a factory acc switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kraimz15
11-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Do you know if they did this on all their 18s? II'm interested in doing it to my Craz...any chance you can post a pic of the wiring already done for you?

mattsask
11-01-2018, 07:25 PM
When I inquired in the spring, I was told that all wiring harnesses are installed with the capability of running all the options. It's cheaper to just run all the wires in a generic harness than it is to pull individual wires for each custom boat. On your craz the wire will be just behind the black composite panel at the top rear of the engine hatch. That's exactly where it was in my 16 craz.
Do you know if they did this on all their 18s? II'm interested in doing it to my Craz...any chance you can post a pic of the wiring already done for you?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk