PDA

View Full Version : 2018 New Moomba decal

FamilyMan
10-07-2018, 05:27 PM
One of the letters on the newish 3d black decal is coming up on my 2018 MAX. I figure warranty might cover it, but if not any suggestions on what to use to adhere it back to the boat? A search of the forum came up dry.

korey
10-08-2018, 12:10 PM
The numbers that I bought from 3dlettering.com use clear 3M VHB tape. Lots of cars have their OEM side skirts and spoilers attached with the same stuff. I'd bet you lunch that's what they used at the factory and would sure to fix it.

FamilyMan
10-08-2018, 12:54 PM
The numbers that I bought from 3dlettering.com use clear 3M VHB tape. Lots of cars have their OEM side skirts and spoilers attached with the same stuff. I'd bet you lunch that's what they used at the factory and would sure to fix it.

Awesome info. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjhknox
10-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Pretty sure those letters come from the factory where you can just peel the paper from the back and stick-it to the boat.

I have a few friends add the new Supra Letters.

larry_arizona
10-09-2018, 05:44 PM
My Supra letters were a little lifted from the factory, I simply applied moderate pressure and no issues since.

Anyone have an idea of what the Supra letters cost? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Guy
10-09-2018, 07:36 PM
I installed all the logos on my Craz and they all came on a clear plastic sheet, you just set it on the boat and peel plastic off. I imagine if they come up and get water/dirt on the adhesive there is no saving them.