PDA

View Full Version : finally back on the water again, sadly not skiers

sandm
10-03-2018, 01:17 PM
after moving to henderson and picking up a house just a few miles from the launch ramp to mead, decided it was time to get another boat.
requrements were 21ft+, really didn't want any of the fancy surf systems as a listed boat works for us and other than that, i don't have brand goggles so shopped onlyinboards for almost anything.
wish I could say that I ended up back in a skiers product but new-ish supras were out of our target price range and shopped several moombas but price/color/options just didn't happen we finally took delivery of a boat on saturday that we scored a pretty good price on and now looking forward to a first outing this weekend. big ballast bags and a huge stereo already installed so hoping it's just gas and go.
ever make it out to sin city, look us up....

Broke Pilot
10-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Beautiful Z3... that was always a contender for us before we bought the SA. Linz loves the interiors!
I’m in Vegas regularly, learned to ski at 3 on lake mead. Lol I still consider it Home, and one day I will be back for good.
I’ll hit you up for sure! Probly be back out in the next week or two. I just left on Monday, the anniversary of the shooting, it was a mad house trying to get to Henderson airport...

kaneboats
10-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Nice towboat! With all the travel I do I still haven't ever been to LV. One day I guess. And I'll surely look you up.

DFTR Josh
10-03-2018, 04:18 PM
I'm disappointed! OK not really, congrats on the new Tige. Post up some riding pics when you get a chance.

Boonejeepin
10-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Very nice. Keep an eye out for me at Mead. We boat there from about March - September.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181003/d6b3c35bca27f8dde5f21c2e48c9565a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandm
10-03-2018, 06:19 PM
where ya put in at. we are right before lake las vegas in calico ridge so thinking calville will be our main launch. iirc it's only 15 miles for us from doorstep to launch. pretty stoked about that.

Boonejeepin
10-03-2018, 07:28 PM
where ya put in at. we are right before lake las vegas in calico ridge so thinking calville will be our main launch. iirc it's only 15 miles for us from doorstep to launch. pretty stoked about that.

We leave a trailer at Boulder Beach RV park during the summer months and launch at Boulder most of the time. We actually like Callville as well. Sometimes it is better to head out through the narrows.

Mjhknox
10-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Nice ride. I think everyone on here likes to look at different tow boat.

Post a few interior shots if you get a chance.

The local dealer around the Knoxville was putting a heck of a good sales pitch on trying to get me out of my Supra and ride his boat.

Boonejeepin
10-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flynnva
10-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Awesome Tige, You know I love the colors. That is a brand I was interested in also, just no dealer in the area but their boats seem sharp.