PDA

View Full Version : Lightbar - Mondo A3

jcredible
09-23-2018, 11:12 PM
Hey guys,

I am looking to install a lightbar onto my 2017 Mondo and hoping for someone to fast-track my troubleshooting. I have attached the wiring harness diagram27691

I was able to validate the "Light Blue" is for the Accent lights in the cabin of the boat. What I am trying to understand is what the following means in relation to my toggle switches:

Light Grey = ??
Dark Blue = ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!

jcredible
09-24-2018, 12:16 AM
Sorry I meant

Dark Grey - All Around - Not sure what this is linked to?
Dark Blue - Directional - Not sure what this is linked to?

Thanks again all!

MLA
09-24-2018, 08:28 AM
Gray is 360 anchor

blue is typically lighting, but confirm

Stazi
09-24-2018, 10:24 AM
It is Blue. I put lights on mine. But FYI that wore on my Craz didn’t make it to the dash. It was dead ended under the tower. I had to run a connector wire to one of the vacant accessory switches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcredible
09-24-2018, 11:11 AM
Thanks guys, I will trace to the base of my tower...i was hoping for an easy button :)

I guess an extra 15 minutes is still an easy button vs. trying to fish through the tower!

This forum is awesome how quick you get answers!

jcredible
09-29-2018, 12:20 AM
Stazi, I got around to it today...and the dark blue is dead ended exactly like you said...I removed my one speaker and was able to crimp some wire onto it and run under to the Accessory. Thanks again for the advice!

Stazi
09-29-2018, 03:51 PM
Stazi, I got around to it today...and the dark blue is dead ended exactly like you said...I removed my one speaker and was able to crimp some wire onto it and run under to the Accessory. Thanks again for the advice!

Glad to be of help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk