PDA

View Full Version : 01 Mobius Accessory wiring ?

Tydogg
08-18-2018, 06:38 PM
Hey guys !! Brand new to the board as I have purchased my first Moomba . As stated it's a 01 Mobius . So .....little to say there is some issues . First which is the major issue right now is 4 of the gauges would work half the time . After doing as much research as I could I decided to pull the dash and the whole gauges to give them a good cleaning.....when I got everythi g out the connections were BLACK , connectors and gauge tips. So I cleaned and re did every end with heat shrink and new connectors , cleaned all prongs and nits etc . Now .....I have wires in the dash still that seem to not hook up anywhere .

I need a wiring diagram of the back of the accessory panel . Switches to the ignition but cant seem to fin find anything that shows the rear with all the connections .

Thanks guys !

Tydogg
08-19-2018, 10:09 AM
Looking for pictures of the 2 circuit boards behind the dash. One is for your goggles and the other goes to the toggle buttons . Also the ignition is turning the motor over but do not hear the fuel pump kick on . Which it was running fine prior to pulling this dash out

Tydogg
08-19-2018, 12:07 PM
Seems all the toggles are working now but no guages at all . Engine turns over but dont hear the fuel pump kick on either . Everything was fine prior to removing the guages meaning I would hear the fuel pump etc . I have ever th thing wired properly I believe as the circuit board is marked "Ballest" , "Blower" etc the connections are made from the toggles to the circuit board . Time to get the volt meter out and see if the guages are even getting supplied power ......