PDA

View Full Version : forwarded bimini VS Bimini top

mvd
10-26-2006, 06:06 PM
What should i order? What is the differents between those two bmini's?
Does anyone have some pictures of those 2 models on a 2007 model?

I have to finalize my order so i am in a hurry :)

Txs

JoeTechie
10-27-2006, 01:21 AM
forwarded bimini

:?: :?: :?:

-J

mvd
10-27-2006, 03:05 AM
forwarded bimini

:?: :?: :?:

-J

He Joe, Check the configurator. Forwarded bimini is such as Supra offerd last year.

I would sugest an option in the configurator where you can see how the option looks like. Just a small picture to see how it looks like.

qb12
10-27-2006, 08:23 AM
If you go to buyaboat.com , extreme marine has a couple of supra's for sale with the forward bimini's.

I have thought about switching to one simply because of not having to mess with the straps.

I posed this question to folks over at wakeworld.com and only received a couple of replies. One liked the other said it was to high to provide good protection.

I will be going to extreme marine in a week or so. Hopefully I will be able to see for myself.

Doug

sailing217
10-27-2006, 01:00 PM
I went to the buyaboat website and didn't like how it's so high.

That said, I went to the Supra website and they have a "floatation storage Bimini" which really extends to the front far and looks like you can strap a tube to the top of it (shown in the pics of the Gravity Games edition). It doesn't look like it folds up at all as it has heavier poles to support the weight of storing something on top of the bimini. Now I wonder how much $$ is the Storage Bimini and can I get it for a Moomba?

qb12
10-27-2006, 01:13 PM
sailing,

it's $1695.00

i also like it till i saw the price.

db :o