PDA

View Full Version : Moomba trailer rim size??

pat6969
08-04-2018, 12:38 PM
Anyone know the tandem trailer wheel size and offset? I have the 18" Maybem wheels and am looking to buy new rims but I can't find the info on them. I know they are 18x9 but don't know the bolt pattern or offset. Thanks.

Edo88
08-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Anyone know the tandem trailer wheel size and offset? I have the 18" Maybem wheels and am looking to buy new rims but I can't find the info on them. I know they are 18x9 but don't know the bolt pattern or offset. Thanks.

Quick google search looks like the boat mate trailers are 5 lug on 4.5. As far as off set is concerned factory looks like 0. When you say you have 18 maybem “wheels” do you mean tires or the actual wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat6969
08-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Quick google search looks like the boat mate trailers are 5 lug on 4.5. As far as off set is concerned factory looks like 0. When you say you have 18 maybem “wheels” do you mean tires or the actual wheel

18" Mayhem wheels, sorry, was a typo. Pretty sure they are stock rims but they're a bit scratched up.

Edo88
08-05-2018, 09:41 AM
You would have to measure the wheels for offset and bolt pattern or see if there’s a part number and call mayhem occasionally they will stamp the back of the wheel with the bolt pattern if they’re used might be scrapped off.

18x9 seems really wide for a trailer take a wheel off a trailer and mock it up see if it’ll even fit between the fenders