PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Indmar 400

mor3naz0
07-12-2018, 06:07 AM
Hi,
I haven’t been able to find the spec of my alternator? I’ve come across a replacement alternator on eBay and it says it’s 90amp. Can anyone confirm this?
Also, is it a standard alternator or variable voltage alternator (smart alternator)?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mor3naz0
07-13-2018, 07:48 AM
Anyone?

KnoxMojo
07-13-2018, 06:07 PM
You're dealer would be a good place to start. You could also pull the alternator and take it to Napa or O'rielly. I believe they both offer a line of marinized parts. I would not get an ebay part for your boat, it may work, or it may be a nightmare trying to return it if it doesn't work.

mor3naz0
07-13-2018, 06:59 PM
You're dealer would be a good place to start. You could also pull the alternator and take it to Napa or O'rielly. I believe they both offer a line of marinized parts. I would not get an ebay part for your boat, it may work, or it may be a nightmare trying to return it if it doesn't work.

Thanks.
I don’t need to replace it I just need to know the wattage. I’m planning on a separate charging bank for my audio lithium battery and need to work out hoe much alternator charging I have.