PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Control Issue

toddmtu
06-19-2018, 09:25 AM
I have a 2011 Moomba Mobius LSV. When I am pulling someone with the cruise on the speakers were cut in and out, when using the trim other gauges will move, and the cruise will cut in and out and the digital read out will go to zero and bounce around different speeds. This only happens when the cruise is on. I have checked the grounds on the battery.

Does anyone have any other suggestions to look at to get this to stop happening?

Thanks in advance.

Stazi
06-19-2018, 09:35 AM
I have a 2011 Moomba Mobius LSV. When I am pulling someone with the cruise on the speakers were cut in and out, when using the trim other gauges will move, and the cruise will cut in and out and the digital read out will go to zero and bounce around different speeds. This only happens when the cruise is on. I have checked the grounds on the battery.

Does anyone have any other suggestions to look at to get this to stop happening?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like bad grounds somewhere, not necessarily just at the battery. Are you only running one battery for everything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

toddmtu
06-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Yes right now I only have one battery.

I'll go through and check other grounds.

Also I'm getting CAN Link errors when I go to diagnostic.

Stazi
06-19-2018, 11:06 AM
I would have the battery checked under load. And either way, add a second battery for stereo etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk