PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Helix auxiliary switches

Dsomzie
06-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Does anyone know if these switches are wired to different spots in the boat, or do you have to hook up directly to the back of the switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deckwork
06-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Does anyone know if these switches are wired to different spots in the boat, or do you have to hook up directly to the back of the switch?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI may be able to help as I traced my auxiliary switch wire yesterday but would like to confirm switch location before I steer you wrong?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Dsomzie
06-03-2018, 01:42 PM
I may be able to help as I traced my auxiliary switch wire yesterday but would like to confirm switch location before I steer you wrong?

Im more asking in general there are 4 or 5 aux switches and I wasn't sure if skiers choice has them kinda pre wired to different locations or what.

Stazi
06-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Im more asking in general there are 4 or 5 aux switches and I wasn't sure if skiers choice has them kinda pre wired to different locations or what.

On my Craz, all the switches were premiered to different things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deckwork
06-03-2018, 07:10 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalksorry probably cant help you then mine is a 16 craz and thought they would be same but all mine are labeled but one Acc.

Brians
06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
My aux switch (15 mondo) had a wire approx 5 inches off it with a connector to tie into. Was an easy mod to hook it up to the stereo

Dsomzie
06-09-2018, 06:33 PM
I contacted skiers choice and they said that some of the aux switches are pre wired based on available options per boat, they also said they did not have any kind of wiring diagram witch interesting to me.

Stazi
06-09-2018, 09:38 PM
I contacted skiers choice and they said that some of the aux switches are pre wired based on available options per boat, they also said they did not have any kind of wiring diagram witch interesting to me.

Yeah the no wiring diagram thing I call BS on.

MLA
06-09-2018, 09:44 PM
I would not worry about where switched output goes. Wire your accessory to the switch and just pull and tape off the factory output wire.

The exception is for things like transom lights, heater, etc. If you know where the factory mounts these items, the pre-wired ends are usually close to where the device goes.

As always, make sure the wire and circuit protection is proper for the new accessory