PDA

View Full Version : 2007 LSV Surf Set Up

Aondion
05-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Can someone remind me how you have your LSV set up for optimal surfing. I have 750's in the rear, ski locker bag, & a 650 lb bag in the bow. If I recall, bow & locker a completely full, rear's are a full (w/a little less in the non-surf side), suck gate. W
here do you put the wake plate? Half way up/down?

Stazi
05-20-2018, 09:44 PM
Can someone remind me how you have your LSV set up for optimal surfing. I have 750's in the rear, ski locker bag, & a 650 lb bag in the bow. If I recall, bow & locker a completely full, rear's are a full (w/a little less in the non-surf side), suck gate. W
here do you put the wake plate? Half way up/down?

Wake plate basically all the way up. You can lower it a smidge to clean it up, but you have to adjust that by sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aondion
05-20-2018, 10:10 PM
What to you mean when you say all the way up? So it brings the bow up as far as it can? Also, does weight in the bow lengthen the wave?

GregInKS
05-21-2018, 05:23 AM
What to you mean when you say all the way up? So it brings the bow up as far as it can? Also, does weight in the bow lengthen the wave?

Yes wake plate all the way up. One you get going it might help sometimes bumping it down a little to clean the wave up just like stazi said.
Yes weight up front will lengthen the wave.

kaneboats
05-21-2018, 10:36 AM
Yes, with your 650 up front completely full you will likely have to run the plate all the way up. About 80% full on your non-surf side where you also deploy the suckg8. Try around 10.5 mph or a hair faster. I will also say it is a little bit harder to dial in the goofy side.