PDA

View Full Version : Picking up boat on Friday!

cmathis
10-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks to the feedback from you guys we ordered our boat about 5 weeks ago. It is due to arrive at the dealer on Thursday and we'll pick it up Friday. It's a 2007 Outback V (Granite/brittany blue/white). We went ahead and got all the bells and whistles (tower, perfectpass, depth finder, wakeplate, etc, etc.) I'll post pictures once we pick her up!

Thanks again!

Craig

JesseC
10-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Congrats on the new boat. Make sure to remember to post the pics, we will be waiting for them.

futuredeadguy
10-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Craig:

Just a warning: Your face will hurt at the end of that first day from smiling much more than the human face is designed to endure. Every time I throttle up once I've cleared the no wake zone, that same smile comes back. It's a relentless smile that you'll eventually get used to - the pain in your cheeks goes away after awhile, so hang in there.

You will love your new Moomba!

Congratulations!

Jim in Nashville
'05 Mobius LSV
Red on White

cmathis
10-05-2006, 11:24 PM
12 hours til I pick it up! I can't wait!

Craig

cmathis
10-07-2006, 10:32 AM
She's nice looking! I'll take pictures today once the overcast skies clear out. It was supposed to be Granite/Brittany Blue/White, but ended up being Granite/Brittany Blue. I actually like the entire hull being blue. The new seat is very nice compared to the older models.

I'll post some pics later tonight.

Craig