PDA

View Full Version : Questions and Answers for selling my boat.

SD17
04-21-2018, 08:40 PM
Hello,

I currently have an 2006 Outback V located in Sioux Falls, SD. We are going to list our boat for sell in the next week and I was wondering if y'all could give me some advice as to what to write in the description to eliminate so many questions. Basically I'm asking when y'all are looking for a used boat what are some key things you look for that I can go ahead and talk about right away.

Thanks

twkoehn
04-21-2018, 10:35 PM
My sister and brother-in-law live in Brookings and have expressed interest in buying a boat. What condition is it in, what options does it have and what will you be asking for it. Also, could you post some pictures of it.

LAwake
04-22-2018, 12:34 AM
Hello,

I currently have an 2006 Outback V located in Sioux Falls, SD. We are going to list our boat for sell in the next week and I was wondering if y'all could give me some advice as to what to write in the description to eliminate so many questions. Basically I'm asking when y'all are looking for a used boat what are some key things you look for that I can go ahead and talk about right away.

Thanks

The total hours on the boat, upgrades either factory installed or that you've added, engine info, ballast info, sound system stock system or upgraded, condition of the boat, vinyl, interior, ect, and good pictures of the inside and outside of the boat to let people know what they're getting.

kaneboats
04-22-2018, 03:09 PM
Price. So many of these idiots don't have an asking price then they are insulted when they get an offer. Check the blubook and similar boats in your area or region if you are kind of rural. Don't forget the trailer info. GLWS!!!

SD17
04-22-2018, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the info everyone,

My sister and brother-in-law live in Brookings and have expressed interest in buying a boat. What condition is it in, what options does it have and what will you be asking for it. Also, could you post some pictures of it.

I'll post pictures when we get it out of the garage and do a spring cleaning on it. We should be able to do that now that it has finally stopped snowing. I plan on listing it first on facebook market place when we are ready. I need to do a little research on the price first also

twkoehn
04-22-2018, 10:24 PM
I talked to my sister and brother-in-law and they would be interested in your boat. I sent you a PM with my information and email address.