PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to replace oz tower racks to fit surf boards?

Mojo2.5dusty
04-16-2018, 11:24 PM
Does any body know where I can get surf board racks for my 2014 mojo 2.5 oz tower racks. All I want to do is replace the forks on the racks. Any ideas please would help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnoxMojo
04-17-2018, 12:07 AM
Bullet lines has some. Maybe Monster tower. I'm not sure who the OEM was for the racks. XTP made the OZ tower. You may be able to call them to find out. I had my bimini altered with grommets and bungee cord for board storage, and had them add a zipper for easier access to the tow point.

Badfoot
04-17-2018, 08:37 AM
I wanted to do the same. The OEM rack is Skylon. I looked into purchasing Roswell Elite tines and mounting them to the original mounting plate, but he holes do not align. You could possibly drill new holes in the mounting plate. I did not want to invest in the Roswell tines only to have them not work out. I found larger Skylon surf tines from Overtons. They have sufficient spacing for thicker surfboards but they are too long for my liking. You can see the size difference in the photos. I don't like looks. Let me know if you come up with solution. I'd be interested.
26899 26900

MTH17
04-25-2018, 12:13 AM
Hey guys, I have Roswell Wake/Surf racks and dual surf racks for sale. Let me know measurements of the holes for tines, or if you want to go clamp style. Maybe we can work something out? PM me any info