PDA

View Full Version : LibTech

dakota4ce
04-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Anybody had their mitts or feet on these new wakesurfers from LibTech? I love my Chaos and Soulcraft boards, but have to say these are intriguing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trayson
04-11-2018, 11:16 AM
I saw that and was curious as well. Maybe they'll get some to out in the local market. They're out of Seattle, so just a few hours away from me.

I ride a Lib Tech snowboard and love it (T.Rice Pro).

I'll hope they make an appearance at the AWS demo days...

mgswake
04-11-2018, 11:22 AM
I saw that and was curious as well. Maybe they'll get some to out in the local market. They're out of Seattle, so just a few hours away from me.

I ride a Lib Tech snowboard and love it (T.Rice Pro).

I'll hope they make an appearance at the AWS demo days...

I'm interested as well. I don't ride lib tech snowboards, but I've heard good things about them. Hopefully the wakesurf erss will be good quality as well!

dakota4ce
04-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Somebody go ride one of those hawgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zabooda
04-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Have them donate one to the Texas Jam and have it evaluated and report back to the forum.

trayson
04-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Well, I sent a message into them to see who will be carrying them and if anyone will be doing demos. I'm sure I could get out on one if I coordinated with Wakemakers, but I only get out to central Oregon a couple times a year so that's unlikely to line up.

MJHSupra
04-11-2018, 03:07 PM
I love my LibTech snowboard. Hope they make something good for the liquid side.

RC_Hinojosa
04-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Have them donate one to the Texas Jam and have it evaluated and report back to the forum.

I totally agree!! :)

trayson
04-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Here's the response I got from Lib Tech. I'm gonna try to continue to network with them to see if I can get out on one of their boards this summer...

Hi Trayson,

Thanks for reaching out!

We JUST released wake surfs, so not too many dealers have their hands on them yet…but evo definitely ordered some! I don’t know whether they are stocking them at their Portland store or not, but that would be my number one recommendation.

I don’t think we have plans to attend that demo—I just googled it, and it looks like they are a shop that we don’t yet work with. I’ll pass the info along to our PNW sales rep, though!