PDA

View Full Version : cargo racks

mikepo26
04-07-2018, 07:16 AM
08 mobius lsv factory tower, z5 cargo vs monster tower cargo bimini and is it worth it? trying to gear up for summer of skiing, knee boarding, surfing and wakeboarding, boat is getting a little cluttered

Stazi
04-07-2018, 07:19 AM
08 mobius lsv factory tower, z5 cargo vs monster tower cargo bimini and is it worth it? trying to gear up for summer of skiing, knee boarding, surfing and wakeboarding, boat is getting a little cluttered

I had the Monster on my 04 and it was excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GregInKS
04-08-2018, 04:02 AM
I have the monster cargo bimini and used z5 clamps instead of drilling holes in the tower. I think the clamps were an extra $100 ish but so far so good... We like it and it is super easy to take on and off if you need to.

trayson
04-09-2018, 02:41 PM
I have the monster cargo bimini and used z5 clamps instead of drilling holes in the tower. I think the clamps were an extra $100 ish but so far so good... We like it and it is super easy to take on and off if you need to.

Same setup as I have on my XLV. I added bungees to the rack crossbars so I can carry boards with or without the bimini fabric on. I also cut the drawstring on the bimini in 2 spots to make it a LOT easier to take the bimini fabric on/off while leaving the frame in place.

mikepo26
04-10-2018, 09:57 PM
Looks like monster tower cargo rack it is size? And i assume i can call z5 and order the clamps?

Stazi
04-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Looks like monster tower cargo rack it is size? And i assume i can call z5 and order the clamps?

You will want the medium, for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk