PDA

View Full Version : Changed things up......

millerda68
03-30-2018, 10:18 PM
We have been happy with our 2010 LSV for the last 7 years, but decided to change things up a bit this week and went a different direction. I do have to say the Moomba family has been outstanding over the years and all the help/advice from Newty, MMandly, Al C, and Trayson have been a huge help! Thanks to all!

We are shifting to a 2017 Nautique GS20 for a change of pace.

russellsmojo
03-31-2018, 08:52 AM
Really nice looking boat! Curious when you were comparing how the GS line compared to like an SR. Share some feedback once you start using it. That model is marketed as the first “do it all awesome” boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJHSupra
03-31-2018, 06:15 PM
I agree. I was told "right out of the "box".

Local dealer was trying to get me to their demo day in a month from now.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

mgswake
03-31-2018, 08:40 PM
Nice boat!! I have demo'd that boat twice. I love the space and storage for a 20 foot boat. The slalom wake looked nice. I thought the wakeboard wake was just ok. I wasn't impressed enough to want to buy the boat, but driving and interior was amazing

shockthis
04-01-2018, 10:58 AM
We demoed the Gs22 with stock ballast and was not impressed,I think it needed to have the compartments filled with ballast I guess, seems like the 22 needed extra weight then, pointless to have subfloor ballast. I was hoping it would be better. Wakeboard wake was small.

millerda68
04-01-2018, 12:13 PM
I ski, most all surf, a couple wakeboard, but nothing too extreme in any of those activities. I am looking forward to getting all on the water this summer and playing with the various settings. Wakemakers also outfitted the rear lockers with bags too, so I do have additional ballast above the 1800lbs stock.

We were impressed with how "large" the interior felt and really liked the layout of the boat. The fact that our 6'2" friend could stand under the bimini and not continually be hitting his head was a plus! I also like the sea deck walk through, sea deck in all the storage compartments, and the fact that most seats have hinges and will stay open.

Having the larger bow w/filler cushion will be nice for those who want to lay out and not have to be walked over to get to the swim deck like the current LSV.

I am sure there will be positives and negatives as with anything, but we are excited for the change. As we get into warmer weather and start using it, I will update and give my thoughts.