PDA

View Full Version : Base color PLATINUM

mvd
09-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Anyone have some pictures how the basecolor platinum looks like?
My dealer always sells basecolor white.

Want to see some nice high resolution pictures to compare the base colors.

JoeTechie
09-26-2006, 12:55 PM
I will get a pic this weekend for you. I don't like the stark white - the platinum is a very very pale grey. Barely noticeable, but very smooth looking vs. the harsh white.
The bright white does look better with the really bright highlight colors, like yellow, orange, and bright red. It is questionable with brittany blue, and it is too much for the rest IMHO.

-J

mvd
09-26-2006, 01:12 PM
This is what i am planning:

Hull and deck: platinum
Accent: Black
Main hull: Charcoal

Would that be an nice combination. I think the platinum is nicer then the white?

iaonbb
09-28-2006, 03:16 PM
That will look sweet...platinum for sure...nice color choices imo

Roachman
09-29-2006, 11:17 AM
That will be a great color combo. I have the same scheme except blue instead on black. Like the previous post is is a very light gray but looks great. My boat is under pride and joy section- My LSV06 and youcan barely tell its platinum in the pic.

mvd
09-29-2006, 12:12 PM
Well SC helped me alot to find out the colorsystem number but could not get it. The did made me a nice artist impression.

SC really helped me a lot with all my questions, great service and swift replys. I am happy to made the Moomba choice, afterservive and service is important, and i think they have it.

sailing217
09-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Check Boattrader.com

They have a few 2007 listings and one is close to the color option you want. They also have a colored deck.

Search MOOMBA
Year starting 2007

How much is the deck color upgrade?

I have a quote for a total 2007 lsv with color package F, but no seperate price.

LSV: Similar: http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/4/85794584.htm

XLV: EXACT color you are looking for: http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/9/85715819.htm

mvd
09-30-2006, 02:50 AM
Ok,

This pricelist is in us $ and i think its the normal MSRP.
There is no color package F, its E with solid deck, solid hull and both.

E = $ 495
E + SH = $ 695
E + SD = $ 695
E + SD + SH = $ 1195

Correct me if i am wrong

sailing217
10-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Color 'F' ---that's what the salesman said over the phone. Eitherway, it's a solid color all the way around. I won't be able to confim a color F till I sit down to talk numbers just before boat show time. Maybe it's Pinstripes, LOL? I don't like the flames that I'm seeing. Not sure if it's a decal/sticker, but I don't like how it does not go around the tip of the boat--- Looks good on some colors.

"Double Secret Probabtion Sir???"

mvd
10-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Jon (Diamond Lakes Watersport) explained a while ago.
Check

https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=3290&highlight=

mvd
10-03-2006, 05:27 AM
Well i am finaly choose my color.
Thanks to Jon from Diamond Lakes Watersport and Erny and Micheal from SC. They gave me some previews to make my decision.

Platinum,black,charcoal, with the original mobius logo.
Upholstery and carpet sterling grey.

Its hard to choose color for international users because there ar no examples to compare. SC helped me because the new website isn't ready yet.