PDA

View Full Version : Mad Max

RC_Hinojosa
01-26-2018, 10:05 AM
For all you Max fans on IG, check out this wicked Max from RoMoBoCo...this may very well be the first one that I really dug.

All blacked out, 440, bow ladder, surfpipe...[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeYsm0iggYF/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

KG's Supra24
01-26-2018, 10:21 AM
They had to take the pics from down low so the weak deck colors don't ruin the look :???:

RC_Hinojosa
01-26-2018, 10:32 AM
They had to take the pics from down low so the weak deck colors don't ruin the look :???:

So true! It desperately needs a black deck.

DFTR Josh
01-26-2018, 11:15 AM
I'ts a good looking MAX but yes the deck kind of throws it off. One of the main reasons I went with Platinum as my main and deck is to get the matching color. This thing would be nuts with a black or dark graphite deck. I was also throwing the idea of the 440 but it would have taken my MAX over $80k and I just don't see resale being good against it's big bro Mojo or Craz hitting $80k. I do like the bigger wheels, it's a HUGE boat and the wheels just fit the profile. When I seen my dealers MAX on 14's it was a little weird at first. It could have been every other boat in the show room had 18's except the MAX.
26612 26613

That Guy
01-26-2018, 03:15 PM
Agree on more deck colors.

Can’t wait to see your platinum one in sunlight josh.

sandm
01-28-2018, 07:52 PM
hard as hell to keep that boat clean and bet the topdeck is crazy hot in the summer.....

DFTR Josh
01-28-2018, 11:18 PM
hard as hell to keep that boat clean and bet the topdeck is crazy hot in the summer.....

Way back when I got to demo a all black boat and it was noticeably hotter then other boats I was on. I swore off black boats but damn they look so good and with the right product they're actually not bad to keep clean.

sandm
01-29-2018, 02:15 AM
5 years down the road a white boat will show noticeably better than a black boat unless you want to spend all your time cleaning/waxing it.
do agree that they can look good but it's a lot more maintenance taking care of a black boat. they show all the scuffs and scrapes much easier.

KnoxMojo
01-29-2018, 03:00 AM
The one I built up just playing around was all Fire Red with the platinum deck color, it looked pretty sweet.

rdlangston13
01-29-2018, 10:36 AM
Way back when I got to demo a all black boat and it was noticeably hotter then other boats I was on. I swore off black boats but damn they look so good and with the right product they're actually not bad to keep clean.

Our boat is all black top deck, we just went with a lighter vinyl and the lighter colored gator step to help keep things from getting too dark. I didn't notice it being uncomfortably hot last summer.

DFTR Josh
01-29-2018, 11:25 AM
5 years down the road a white boat will show noticeably better than a black boat unless you want to spend all your time cleaning/waxing it.
do agree that they can look good but it's a lot more maintenance taking care of a black boat. they show all the scuffs and scrapes much easier.
I do agree with this... It takes a special person to really keep a black boat looking new.

Our boat is all black top deck, we just went with a lighter vinyl and the lighter colored gator step to help keep things from getting too dark. I didn't notice it being uncomfortably hot last summer.
A lot will have to do with the flooring and vinyl for sure.