PDA

View Full Version : LA Boat Show...No Max, No Helix, No Mojo & No Craz....

BrettLee3232
01-19-2018, 06:42 PM
But they have a Mondo. 🤦🏼*♂️ Real cool.....been waiting for months to see one of these things and all you have is a Mondo???? How embarrassing. Anyone from Tennessee want to tow one out tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFTR Josh
01-19-2018, 08:09 PM
But they have a Mondo. ����*♂️ Real cool.....been waiting for months to see one of these things and all you have is a Mondo???? How embarrassing. Anyone from Tennessee want to tow one out tomorrow?
Was this due to poor planning or no real dealer network?

BrettLee3232
01-19-2018, 08:13 PM
I thought the dealer was on the out’s but who knows. They said they have more boats coming in 2 months LOL [emoji23]

The dealer is Inland Boat, Auto, Tire & Salon Center or something like that.

How are you suppose to sell boats when no one can spill their beer in one?

Hottest boat in the Moomba line up and all you have is an Effin Mondo!

DFTR Josh
01-19-2018, 09:05 PM
I thought the dealer was on the out’s but who knows. They said they have more boats coming in 2 months LOL [emoji23]
The dealer is Inland Boat, Auto, Tire & Salon Center or something like that.
How are you suppose to sell boats when no one can spill their beer in one?
Hottest boat in the Moomba line up and all you have is an Effin Mondo!
I would be surprised if the Mondo stays for the 2019 line. The only thing the mondo has over the Helix is the ability to add options. The Helix is one bad little boat with minimal options.

Boonejeepin
01-19-2018, 09:09 PM
That is disappointing for sure. Inland had a silver Max about 6 weeks ago. Did they just decide not to show it?

DFTR Josh
01-19-2018, 09:18 PM
That is disappointing for sure. Inland had a silver Max about 6 weeks ago. Did they just decide not to show it?
No way they would have one and not show it... I'm would guess they sold it and said "oh shit" for the show.

Boonejeepin
01-19-2018, 09:19 PM
No way they would have one and not show it... I'm would guess they sold it and said "oh shit" for the show.

I don’t know. I tried to get them to sell me the boat and it took them over a week to even give me a price. Not sure they are really into the towboat market.

Boonejeepin
01-19-2018, 09:23 PM
I don’t know. I tried to get them to sell me the boat and it took them over a week to even give me a price. Not sure they are really into the towboat market.

I was literally trying to throw $$$ at them and they couldn’t be bothered to call or email back.

That Guy
01-19-2018, 11:38 PM
Moomba’s well represented at the Cincinnati boat show. Went tonight and they’ve got the full line up including a mojo pro! So many little things make you just want to upgrade to an ‘18! Wish I could take a little bit from each boat to make my perfect one!

DFTR Josh
01-20-2018, 12:04 PM
Well that could explain it, that would suck though. Carry a line but don't know or rep it. Utah will be well represented at the UT Boat show in a few weeks. I know for sure they will have one of everything Moomba & Supra. It's quite an amazing display.

MJHSupra
01-20-2018, 12:13 PM

Years ago, I bought my first I/O from and outfit like this. Painful when you want to buy and you are asking and asking. No call backs. No messages. Wrong info.

Funny thing - it worked out in my favor many years ago on that used I/O. When I filled out my offer on a piece of paper, I put an offer of $19,500.

Turns out he was a broker on that boat. When the doofus called the owner, he thought the 9 was an 8. So he offered $18,500 and the seller took the offer. Deal done.

hawgtitan
01-21-2018, 10:53 AM
I was at the Nashville Boat Show yesterday and Aqua Sport Marine had an awesome booth. They had every model except the Mondo. Great show overall!!

Shoebox
01-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Stopped by my local dealer yesterday, they're gearing up and assuming SC gets them the Max and Helix they're waiting for, will have all the Moomba and Supra lineups at the Spokane Boat Show next weekend.