PDA

View Full Version : my pic....I hope

waterboy
06-12-2003, 05:38 AM
ok, here's my boat, if this works. Maybe someday the Skier's Choice folks will update the profile option so we can post our pics there.

http://photos.yahoo.com/tufani59

waterboy
06-12-2003, 07:18 AM
Yeah, Ed....I took my pic yesterday in the same spot as yours. The 2001's didn't have the Outback graphics on the side. I really like the color combo on yours.

Brian

waterboy
06-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Yup, mine was at the beach, not your dock. Is yours the one that has a Mastercraft tied to it?

And have you ventured out to the slalom course yet?

Brian

DCM
06-13-2003, 08:25 AM
You guys are killing me with these on the water shots! The weather here hasn't been worth S@#T, and the closest my boat has been to water is the three inches of rain we've had in the last two weeks! Anyway here's a couple of snaps of the OB in the Driveway! Sunday is looking good on the forcast so hopefully I'll be able to strap on the Connelly!

HTTP://photos.yahoo.com/dcm0819

DCM
06-13-2003, 08:26 AM
http://photos.yahoo.com/dcm0819

db7
06-13-2003, 10:53 AM
Nice looking boat!
How do you like the covers you have for the boat? I have the large mooring cover that covers the whole boat, it works great for storing, but I would like to get something like what you have so I can cover it while in tow. I'm assuming that you can tow without the cover making a mess of the gelcoat? And my final question, is it secured by snaps? If so does anyone know of any other way to have that type of cover attached?
Hope the weather clears up for you.

DCM
06-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Love them! I have a friend that has a Supra with a tower and he has the mooring cover, and trying to get that thing on in good or bad weather is a pain. I figured out real quick that I wanted a snap covers. I can tow with it, the only draw back is not being able to see through the windshield or around the boat. I like to leave the bow cover on and close the windshield when towing. That seems to work best for me.

DCM
06-13-2003, 11:59 AM
Just got done building the house and had a 40 x 40 pad installed for the boat and the truck, wife gets the garage you know. I'm getting ready to have some rock thrown down behind the driveway to park the boat and bought a canvas pole barn shelter to errect for some protection. The covers work well, but the birds are wearing it out!