PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a craz?

parrothd
01-11-2018, 12:13 AM
I'm thinking about upgrading from my 06 LSV to a 17 Craz. Been looking at a used one with the new flow 2.0 system, just not sure if it's worth the $$$$. I've been wanting to upgrade for the past 2 years.

I have my LSV pretty much dialed in for surf with 4000lbs of ballast and suck gate, wondering what the craz wave is like.

Also was looking at a used Mondo, but I think that's too big, I'd probably add 8k of ballast and go broke from the gas bill.. Lol

russellsmojo
01-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Mondo is bigger than a craz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parrothd
01-11-2018, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE=russellsmojo;320358]Mondo is bigger than a craz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE.]
Sorry mojo.. 😀

Dan
01-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Yes Sir, I have a 2017 Craz. Now I do have to tell you I am a first time boat owner so I really do not have a lot of experience with other boats. However before making my decision I tested and researched for the best bang for my buck. I narrowed it down to the Craz, Mastercraft NXT22, and Axis T22. The quality that Moomba has along with the lowest MSRP for the options I wanted. I have not been disappointed in my decision to go with the Craz. It has performed beyond expectations. I can surf with stock ballast, but I am adding ballast this year to make that much better. Wakeboarding is awesome behind this boat.

RC_Hinojosa
01-11-2018, 11:28 AM
I've had a '17 Craz since last April and love it.

Here is my build thread, https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?28924-2017-Moomba-Craz-SurfMAX-Edition-116821

I have the Surf Max package so it has the 900s out back and IBS up front. With a decent sized crew the wave is phenomenal, otherwise it could use a bit more weight. I plan on running Enzo bags in the spring for when there are only a few of us. Let me know if you have any questions...