PDA

View Full Version : last try Boat photo

db7
06-11-2003, 01:20 PM
Sorry for the other posts
I put a "d" instead of a "b" in my address

http://photos.yahoo.com/deaber7

Yes Im in Oregon, we only have about 3-4 months of nice boating weather but on the up side we have some beautiful forests

If this link doesnt work I give up

CWS_Kahuna
06-11-2003, 03:03 PM
Very nice setup.

Is your interior black & gray? If it is, did you order the boat that way or did you have the boat repainted?

db7
06-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Thanks,
Yes its black & gray, My wife doesnt like red (the red Suburban is growing on her) we ordered the interior with black in place of the red. Im glad she suggested the black, I really like how it turned out. I told her we had no choice when it came to the exterior. Half the fun is driving to the lake with a cool setup. Although once the boat is in the water it looks plain without the logo on the side. I have the oval Moomba decals but havent had a chance to put them on yet.

Catdog1
06-14-2003, 05:30 AM
Cool rig, man. And it has kind of a stealth sleeper look without the decals. Wish mine didn't have em.

db7
06-16-2003, 10:56 AM
Thanks Catdog, I get mixed opinions about the decals. When the boat is being trailered I get all kinds of "cool" comments, but when its in the water people say it looks to plain. so, I'm torn on which way to go, the nice thing about decals is, if I dont like them, then all I have to do take them back off (with a little bit of effort).
The family is going on a 1 1/2 week camp trip with a group of about 30 people to Wickiup Res. in Central Oregon in early July, so I'm hoping to have the "decal delema" figured out by then.
Are there any Moomba owners out there from Oregon? I see a few on the rivers, just wanted to know if any on this board.

SMUMATTMAN
06-23-2003, 12:00 AM
Like the Rig. I ordered a Mobius at the Winter Boat Show in Fort Worth and had them put the Outback LS Signal Blue and White paint job on it with no decals except the Moomba across the stern. Then I ordered two small Skiing Kangaroos (10") and put them on the port and starboard sides near the back of the boat. I get tons of compliments on the boat and several fellow Moomba owners have asked me how to take the LARGE decals of the side. I tell them simple just peel them off.

db7
06-23-2003, 12:33 PM
Sounds like a cool looking boat. If you go to Yahoo photos, you can set up a photo album and have a link on this board. (its free)
I was in Washington this weekend at an INT ski/wakeboard competition and they were using a Mobius LSV (not the gravity games package) that looked pretty cool. So I have a few ideas on how Im going to lay out some decals on my boat. I'll post some pics when I get it done.