PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Enzo bags

dakota4ce
11-14-2017, 11:21 PM
Anybody have a set they wanna part with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sivs1
11-15-2017, 10:33 AM
wait a week and take advantage of the Wakemakers black Friday sale. Also look at their larger bag set up for MB, cheaper and holds more weight.

dakota4ce
11-15-2017, 11:04 AM
Roger that! Do they usually go 20% for BF?

steinkda1984
11-15-2017, 08:35 PM
How well do the enzos fit in the SE? Wakemakers has a custom set for the SE but it is $400+ more than the enzos.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stazi
11-15-2017, 11:07 PM
I tried looking up the Enzo's to add them to my cart for the Black Friday sale and they are listed as discontinued???? What gives?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC_Hinojosa
11-16-2017, 10:48 AM
I tried looking up the Enzo's to add them to my cart for the Black Friday sale and they are listed as discontinued???? What gives?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stazi, I spoke to WakeMakers about this like a week ago. They discontinued the house brand Enzos but they still carry the Fly High Enzos...

"Hi RC,
We did stop making our Enzo Sac but the Fly High Enzo Sac is still available. Just remember the bag does not come with any fittings so you will need plugs and quick connect fittings."

https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-enzo-surf-sac.html
https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-pro-x-series-fitting-w731.html
https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-pro-x-series-fitting-w743.html

I told Santa I've been a good boy and that if he knew what was good for him, they'd be under my tree this year! :cool:

Stazi
11-16-2017, 10:50 AM
Ok. Sucks as they are way more expensive

mattsask
11-16-2017, 11:47 AM
Ok. Sucks as they are way more expensive

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt does suck. They discontinued last year at this time and blew out the house brand enzo's. I picked up a couple of them a
for a heavily discounted price. One thing I will say though. One of my bags blew a fitting the second time I filled them and made a huge mess in the boat(I thought we were sinking). I sent wakemakers a picture and they shipped me out a new fly high bag in time for the next weekend. The fly high bags appear to be better quality, so they may be worth the extra money in the long run....

One thing is for sure, Stazi, the enzos are an amazing upgrade to your wake. It's so nice not having extra bags on the seats and floor. Just flip the switches and go.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

mattsask
11-16-2017, 11:51 AM
Here are some pics of my enzo's installed and a pic of the ripped house brand bag that only lasted a few hours.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171116/7c383312c18a95550d7226d98537b63f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171116/c28c869fceb4acf8ef4e6be9d285a1a1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171116/14c4d42b7bc2ab3347982e432b3848b6.jpg

Stazi
11-16-2017, 11:56 AM
It does suck. They discontinued last year at this time and blew out the house brand enzo's. I picked up a couple of them a
for a heavily discounted price. One thing I will say though. One of my bags blew a fitting the second time I filled them and made a huge mess in the boat(I thought we were sinking). I sent wakemakers a picture and they shipped me out a new fly high bag in time for the next weekend. The fly high bags appear to be better quality, so they may be worth the extra money in the long run....

One thing is for sure, Stazi, the enzos are an amazing upgrade to your wake. It's so nice not having extra bags on the seats and floor. Just flip the switches and go.

Yes, I want to get rid of the extra bags if I can.

MLA
11-16-2017, 12:05 PM
Just to clarify a couple of things here. The "Enzo" sac is a Fly High brand model sac that carries a manufacture part number W712. It is not discontinued by the manufacturer per their 2018 price schedule and should be obtainable through any current Fly High dealer. All Enzo sacs are Fly High but not all L shaped sacs are a W712 Enzo.

RC_Hinojosa
11-16-2017, 12:16 PM
Just to clarify a couple of things here. The "Enzo" sac is a Fly High brand model sac that carries a manufacture part number W712. It is not discontinued by the manufacturer per their 2018 price schedule and should be obtainable through any current Fly High dealer. All Enzo sacs are Fly High but not all L shaped sacs are a W712 Enzo.

You are correct, it was the WakeMaker's house-brand version of the Enzo sac that got discontinued, the Fly High version is still available....it just doesn't already have the PnP fittings like the house-brand did.

MLA
11-16-2017, 12:59 PM
You are correct, it was the WakeMaker's house-brand version of the Enzo sac that got discontinued, the Fly High version is still available....it just doesn't already have the PnP fittings like the house-brand did.

To best fit in an OEM plug-n-play setup, whether supra, moomba malibu, tige or mastercraft, you would want to go with a custom design brand/model specific sac, rather then an off the shelf universal design like the W712.

mattsask
11-16-2017, 01:19 PM
If money is no object, then yes, but we're on a budget wake boat forum. I think most guys around here like to stretch a dollar if they can. The fly high enzo fits very well in the boats that stazi and RC own, and at significantly less than the price of custom bags. Obviously custom is best, but what are you gaining? It definitely isn't displacement in the case of stazi and RC. Although I have no experience with the SE that the op owns, so their may be huge gains in going custom in that boat. I would imagine ragboy would be able to tell him exactly what the difference is between the custom SE bags and the enzo's.

MLA
11-16-2017, 02:09 PM
Obviously custom is best, but what are you gaining?

As noted already, a custom allows you to place the correct number of ports in the proper locations in order to mate with the OEM PnP plumbing, rather then have to modify the PnP plumbing. Altering the plumbing can lead to poor or incomplete draining and unwanted passive draining. Budget goes out the window when you end up buying another sac because the standard off the shelf sac ends up to problematic with the OEM PnP.

A custom also allows the designer to build a sac that best fits and molds to the boat. You can also design the sac to hold the ideal amount of ballast, where as a standard sac may not hold enough or capable of holding more. Not every boat locker needs a 102" long sac under the seats.

I would imagine ragboy would be able to tell him exactly what the difference is between the custom SE bags and the enzo's.

Im sure Robert could, but I already did when we talked yesterday morning.

mattsask
11-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems like you're kind of overcomplicating things. I don't see why modifying pnp plumbing would be an issue. Worst case scenario you spend $5 If you need to extend a hose and buy a clamp. It's literally a ten minute job. You're still $395 better off than going custom.

dakota4ce
11-16-2017, 09:50 PM
It’s become a bit of a moot point as I have found an angle to some customs made for the SE. At an irresistible price point. I am going to see how it plays out before ordering my own customs. Standby MLA—if full bore customs I will hit you up!

russellsmojo
11-16-2017, 10:23 PM
Lead not an option?

dakota4ce
11-16-2017, 11:15 PM
Already own 850 of lead. All in the boat 🤣

mattsask
11-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Already own 850 of lead. All in the boat 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI like your style! How much total weight have you got in that SE and how much are you aiming for?

dakota4ce
11-16-2017, 11:36 PM
I like your style! How much total weight have you got in that SE and how much are you aiming for?

Nearest I can figure current setup is 4550 or so. With these customs completely filled we should be at 5150 or thereabouts.

All of this includes my lead residing in the boat too.

I simulated this heavy+ setup with some bags on seats late this last season, and she rewards you handsomely with more weight.

russellsmojo
11-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Wow! You sink that bad boy. I know our Malibu dealer here has a contact for custom made bags that have received great reviews and seems like more affordable than wakemakers. You might ask your dealer?

dakota4ce
11-17-2017, 09:48 AM
Wow! You sink that bad boy. I know our Malibu dealer here has a contact for custom made bags that have received great reviews and seems like more affordable than wakemakers. You might ask your dealer?

I am good—I have a line on some good stuff. This post stirred up some fellas who reached out. Love how the tentacles of communication work these days.

Thanks for the thought however! Sounds like a good dealer.

smorris7
11-17-2017, 10:54 AM
I am good—I have a line on some good stuff. This post stirred up some fellas who reached out. Love how the tentacles of communication work these days.

Thanks for the thought however! Sounds like a good dealer.

Let us know how this works out. I would be interested as well for my SE.

dakota4ce
11-17-2017, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=smorris7;318682]Let us know how this works out. I would be interested as well for my SE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

Remove your front “mini partitions” in your lockers, measure the space (hint 26x26x36 body, then 26x10xyour preferred length) and order up. You’ll be in the 1200# range.

I happened to discover existing ones, but otherwise would order straight up customs.

I don’t think you can overweight the 2016-2107 SE (within reason). It eats it up.