PDA

View Full Version : 03 Gravity Games 4 Sale

Retirement Fund
06-11-2003, 10:04 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm considering selling my new 03 Mobius LSV Gravity Games. Unfortunately my wife doesn't enjoy boating and going by yourself isn't much fun. This boat is loaded. Tower, racks, ballast, tower speakers, sub, amp, single-axle trailer w/ upgraded rims, bimini, cover, & wakeboard pro system. I'm throwing in all the toys as well which includes a wakeboard, 4 tubes, ropes, 5 life jackets (3 of which are real nice neoprenes), and a barefoot boom. Everything you need for a great outing on the lake. The boat has 12 hours on it and is in absolutely perfect condition. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if interested. $35K.

Bigairdad
06-13-2003, 12:36 AM
Hey Retirementfund,

Sorry to hear about the wife not liking the boat. My wife could live without our 03 Mobius without any problem but the kids love it. Buy her a houseboat and keep the Gravity for yourself. In looking back I wish I would have bought the gravity games edition. I know someone who has one and the wakes are great without the problems of adding extra ballast sacks. You shouldnt have any problem selling with those low hours. We took delivery in mid April and have 57hrs.

Good luck!

gavin744
06-13-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey retirement fund, sorry to hear that you may be selling your 03 moomba. I remember when you just ordered the boat and was always posting on this board. Maybe if you keep it another few months your wife will change her mind. Anyways, if you do sell it I am sure the lucky buyer is going to get a great deal, because I remember what you posted that you paid for it! Good luck and maybe you won't need to sell it after all.