PDA

View Full Version : Supra SC vs SR

smitty75
10-14-2017, 12:28 AM
Wondering if anyone has experience with the SC compared to the new SR. I've been out in the SR, but haven't had an opportunity to try out the SC and curious how the surf wave and wake compare. The sc is an awesome boat, but I've also heard good reviews of the SC. Doing a little boat research, might take the plunge sometime soon to take advantage of the off season pricing. I've dug through everything I can find online, just looking for first hand experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

smorris7
10-15-2017, 12:08 PM
Go with the SR. completely new updated surf system. Plus fresh new warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke Pilot
10-15-2017, 08:48 PM
South Austin Marine has a couple brand new left over SC's for sale. I saw them when we were looking at boats. They don't deal on them though. They have a 16 SA550 they still want well over 120k for.

smitty75
10-15-2017, 11:12 PM
South Austin Marine has a couple brand new left over SC's for sale. I saw them when we were looking at boats. They don't deal on them though. They have a 16 SA550 they still want well over 120k for.Yeah I've called on few leftovers, guess that's why they still have them. I can get a pretty good price locally on an sr, at least it seems to be a good price. I've also been out on the 21vlx a few times, awesome wave and the price is right, just don't think the boat itself is as nice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MJHSupra
10-16-2017, 09:52 AM
South Austin Marine has a couple brand new left over SC's for sale. I saw them when we were looking at boats. They don't deal on them though. They have a 16 SA550 they still want well over 120k for.

I guess they like depreciation.

I can hear the advertisement: "2015 SC . . . . new 3 year old boat . . . . model no longer made . . . . . "

smorris7
10-18-2017, 09:43 AM

That is an understatement! Never deal with a dealership that still has 3 and 4 year old New boats. Obviously they don’t know how to sell a boat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk