PDA

View Full Version : Just Purchased 06 Outback V

Geoffrey18
08-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Hello all,,I just bought a new 06 outback V and have a few questions. I want to add some towefactr speakers to my boat but opted not to get them from the factory b/c it was to much extra. Figured I could get some good aftermarket cheaper. What are some good tower speakers and how much of an amp do I need for them? Next, I would also like to add a subwoofer and I would like to put it under the drivers console like the factory does. Where could I get an enclosore that would look factory? Also I would like to get a bow filler cushion,,can I get one anywhere besides from a dealer? Thanks guys.

Proud new Moomba Owner

tarkus70
08-29-2006, 08:57 AM
Welcome to the club. Check PartsExpress.com search for Pyle the sound good and look good as well.

Geoffrey18
08-29-2006, 11:43 AM
They look pretty good,,do they come in any other color than white though. I have not really heard of Pyle speakers though,,do they sound good,,can the rider hear them while being pulled? Also,,what size/brand amp would I need? Thanks for the reply.

tarkus70
08-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Pyle has been making car speakers and amps for years. I can hear them from 80 feet away with no trouble. As far as amp I used a pyle amp. They only come in white but for that price I am living with it.

Scott

tarkus70
08-30-2006, 08:39 AM
oops 800 watt amp is what I have 250 watt at 2 ohms