PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Mobius LSV Ski Locker with water underneath it ?

GW@vineyardlake
09-16-2017, 03:11 PM
I have 2008 Mobius LSV that I bought used last year. I'm cleaning it for winter storage and notice that the bottom of ski locker has been repaired. If you push on the bottom you can hear water beneath it. Also, water is seeping up through the repairs (three places) that were done. Will the water eventually drain to somewhere? How would water get in there? If he water stays in there over the winter, could that cause any issues with potentially freezing? Has anyone else had this issue and, if so, is there a fix?

jstenger
09-16-2017, 07:11 PM
Had this problem with my LSV. Drilled a hole and used a shop vac to suck all the water out. Filled hole with foam and covered with epoxy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

moombahighrider
09-16-2017, 08:33 PM
I have 2008 Mobius LSV that I bought used last year. I'm cleaning it for winter storage and notice that the bottom of ski locker has been repaired. If you push on the bottom you can hear water beneath it. Also, water is seeping up through the repairs (three places) that were done. Will the water eventually drain to somewhere? How would water get in there? If he water stays in there over the winter, could that cause any issues with potentially freezing? Has anyone else had this issue and, if so, is there a fix?

Check this thread here for all the info you could ever want on this issue. 33 pages or so....

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?13043-Water-trapped-between-hull-and-ski-locker-subfloor&

GW@vineyardlake
09-17-2017, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the help.