PDA

View Full Version : Oz tower mount hole measurements?

Shoebox
09-08-2017, 03:53 PM
I have a 2014 Mondo with the Oz tower. Does anyone know the measurements of the rack mounting holes on the Oz tower? I measured awhile back but didn't write it down. Need the center to center distances and hole diameters, if anyone knows or can measure it for me.

Unfortunately I'm about 2000 miles from my boat right now or I'd measure it myself. Thanks!

KnoxMojo
09-11-2017, 07:09 AM
Not sure this will help any, but the OZ tower uses the same mounts that a Malibu IllusionX does...

Shoebox
09-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Not sure this will help any, but the OZ tower uses the same mounts that a Malibu IllusionX does...That's what I'm trying to confirm. Ian at onlyinboards says they're not.

At any rate, Samson has Typhoon swivel racks for the Moomba Oz, even though it's not listed on their website, so I don't need to verify it anymore.

But if anyone is curious, it's 2-3/4" center to center between the outside holes, and 1-3/8" center to center between outside and center holes.

KnoxMojo
09-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Well, Ian is wrong..both towers are built by XTP in Maryville, TN...glad you found what you're looking for

Shoebox
09-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Thanks. Good to know.