PDA

View Full Version : Byerly

gravity
08-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Looking at the speedster. Anyone have feedback on it? All i have now is a cwb ride that i feel is holding me back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jjdyn0mite
08-24-2017, 09:58 AM
Looking at the speedster. Anyone have feedback on it? All i have now is a cwb ride that i feel is holding me back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkI would recommend keeping your eyes on the classified sections of the major wakeboat forums. You will be able to pick up a good deal on a gently used board that will be much better than any of the cheaper mass produced options. Just last week, there were Chaos and Doomswell boards offered for around $400. I bought a blemished Doomswell board from their website for around $400 earlier this season and it has definitely taken my riding up a notch...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

icemanftr
08-29-2017, 05:41 PM

CWB ride is very beginner but great boat board. Depending on your budget I'd look at inland surfer mucus, black pearl, sweetspot, or phase 5 Danielo, even razz. Hyperlite hifi is my favorite board of all time and I've owned a lot. Byerly buzz, or volt are great boards and will help you move up for sure and not break bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gravity
08-29-2017, 05:59 PM
Ya. I got it because it could be used even after i upgrade. Aren't you in spokane?

5:00
08-31-2017, 10:27 AM
Byerly buzz, or volt are great boards and will help you move up for sure and not break bank.

We have the Volt among others and it is the board of choice for most everyone on the boat. It really is a good board without breaking the bank. A great intermediate board. We go between that and the Phase Five Hammerhead mostly.

icemanftr
08-31-2017, 12:22 PM
Ya. I got it because it could be used even after i upgrade. Aren't you in spokane?

Yes I'm in Spokane (Valley area)

icemanftr
08-31-2017, 12:24 PM
We have the Volt among others and it is the board of choice for most everyone on the boat. It really is a good board without breaking the bank. A great intermediate board. We go between that and the Phase Five Hammerhead mostly.

Yes I have a volt (2014 model) and that thing is indestructible. One of my favorite boards of all time and great boat board for everyone. It flew out of my boat going 45 down lake road and it didn't even damage it when it landed on pavement. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170831/2d8dc3727cd1edb33860ae26dde4bf03.jpg

gravity
08-31-2017, 12:26 PM
Nice. im in mead. We have a place on sacheen. Trying to teach all the tubers how we do it. We take a lot of morning and late afternoon sets. And let them have it all day.

gravity
08-31-2017, 12:29 PM
Maybe i will try to find a used volt. Were you trying sell that cwb last year?

5:00
08-31-2017, 03:35 PM
Yes I have a volt (2014 model) and that thing is indestructible.

I tried to break the edge of mine with my forehead two weekends ago but the Volt was unscathed! I did leave it in the rack and whacked it against a post on the boat house. Just got paint on the board, didn't even scratch it. My wife's Tsunami didn't fare so well.

The one and only thing I don't like is that bare strip in the middle. I see you covered it with some black something, what is it? I ended up using this stuff and the same strip has been holding for many sessions https://www.viskus.com/. No more slippery spot at all.

icemanftr
08-31-2017, 04:04 PM
I tried to break the edge of mine with my forehead two weekends ago but the Volt was unscathed! I did leave it in the rack and whacked it against a post on the boat house. Just got paint on the board, didn't even scratch it. My wife's Tsunami didn't fare so well.

The one and only thing I don't like is that bare strip in the middle. I see you covered it with some black something, what is it? I ended up using this stuff and the same strip has been holding for many sessions https://www.viskus.com/. No more slippery spot at all.

I used a black piece of stomp pad. Think I bought it on Amazon and cut to fit. Before hand my foot would slide like crazy in that spot. Boards a little on heavier side but it makes up for it with its speed and maneuverability, well and straight up toughness.