PDA

View Full Version : Moomba service that bad or is my dealer a liar?

The General
08-20-2017, 02:45 PM
So I took delivery of my Pro on May 31st. The very first time I backed it into the water the curb side reverse light filled with water. The heater hoses also had wires protruding from them(the slinky spring) I reported this to the dealer when I dropped the boat off for the 10 hr service on June 7th. The boat has been at the dealer on three separate occasions for no less than 7 days each time and I still have a water filled light with several failed led's and heater hoses with exposed wire. Dealer is blaming SC which is not surprising but I'm wondering if these are common issues with Moomba.(SC)
I am grateful that I've had such trivial issues and nothing that's kept me from using the boat, but it still pisses me off.

Stazi
08-20-2017, 03:09 PM
Your dealer sounds like a clown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moombahighrider
08-20-2017, 03:19 PM
Definitely a dealer issue.

BrettLee3232
08-20-2017, 11:15 PM
Yeah your dealer sounds like a douche. First off it would be a boatmate issue not SC fault. They should fix it no questions asked then send the bill to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The General
08-22-2017, 11:25 AM
I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt. Hoping they take care of it before I winterize but its looking like thats when it will be fixed.