PDA

View Full Version : New Member/Mojo Questions

Pock
08-14-2017, 12:11 PM
Hi all,

I'm new here and am in the process of shopping for a new boat. I posted in the sales section as well but I am unsure where this question really belongs.

My wife and I want to add surfing to our lake fun. We current own another boat which is great for the family and decent for wakeboarding. Just like many others, we want more! This will be our first boat of this type, and are they ever expensive, so we're really researching. We have looked at Malibu, Axis, Supra, and Moomba. For the money we want to spend I think we've liking a 2017 Mojo. I have researched all kinds of listings and lurked on forums trying to make sure I'm educated before I make a purchase. My question is, with 2018 models coming in, what kind of deal/sale would be considered good on a 2017 considering they are only a few weeks from being last years model? I know options make a big price difference but I assume being anywhere near full MSRP would be a horrible deal. I guess what I'm asking is if I was to build a boat on the Moomba site and it cost $XXXXXXX, what kind of room does a dealer have right off the bat for negotiations and then how much more will they move at the end of the year?

Thanks all!

KnoxMojo
08-14-2017, 12:28 PM
google the website "see dealer cost boats".....that should give you an idea

Pock
08-14-2017, 12:35 PM
That is awesome! I have tried searches like that for cars without luck, never tried for boats. Thank you!

Cody
08-15-2017, 04:36 PM
We got a good deal on our 17' Mojo. Depending on the deal, timing, etc., can maybe get $5-10k off?

spoonman
08-15-2017, 05:40 PM
Make them throw in Bigger Bags with the deal if you get a Mojo! 1450 Enzo bags and you'll be set. I had 900's in our 17 Mojo Pro and they are nowhere near enough weight.