PDA

View Full Version : Salt Lake City/Park City area?

04OUTBACK
07-31-2017, 10:57 AM
been boatless for a year and half now.. jonesin for a little boat time! Anyone around SLC or Park City? I just moved to SLC and would love to contribute Gas $$ and beer to be 3rd!

Thanks
BW
Former owner of 2 moombas and a supra

sivs1
07-31-2017, 11:26 AM
Hey Brad, we hit up Jordanelle. Typically only weekends and are on the water by 8am and off by 10 or 11. Just gets too crazy to mess with it any later. Should be better after Labor Day. Hook up with Marine Products as they have plenty of guys going out.

04OUTBACK
07-31-2017, 12:02 PM
Hey Brad, we hit up Jordanelle. Typically only weekends and are on the water by 8am and off by 10 or 11. Just gets too crazy to mess with it any later. Should be better after Labor Day. Hook up with Marine Products as they have plenty of guys going out.

Thanks ive passed Jordanelle a few times going up into the uintas early in the am and could tell that the serious folk get there early!
I passed by a week ago on a sunday aft and there was a fierce tstorm brewing... could have surfed without a boat for a few minutes.. holla if you ever need crew, gas $$ and beer...

kaneboats
07-31-2017, 02:24 PM
. . . going up into the uintas . . . fierce tstorm brewing...

Did someone mention Uinta and brewing in the same post????? Got my attention.

http://www.uintabrewing.com/products/hop-nosh

sandm
07-31-2017, 03:54 PM
brad,
need to get an event going for those of us former skiers boat owners living in slc that are now boatless :)
had to peddle mine to get into the house in lake point. hoping to be an owner again in the near future.

04OUTBACK
07-31-2017, 05:15 PM
brad,
need to get an event going for those of us former skiers boat owners living in slc that are now boatless :)
had to peddle mine to get into the house in lake point. hoping to be an owner again in the near future.

agreed. sold mine going into divorce planning.. miss it a little...

04OUTBACK
07-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Did someone mention Uinta and brewing in the same post????? Got my attention.

http://www.uintabrewing.com/products/hop-nosh

had some hop nosh last week! I like Uinta. they have a summer lime lager this good too and their 801 is good.

how ya been Pat?

kaneboats
07-31-2017, 07:32 PM
Been real good. Hope all's well with you too. I do love the Hop Nosh. Our Beef O'Brady's used to have it on tap all the time.

jmvotto
07-31-2017, 09:07 PM
Ski reunion in PC in february

kaneboats
08-02-2017, 01:02 AM
I'd be all over it if my knees could even do a half day on the slopes. Have to hold out for the next "old guys surf weekend". Maybe a sunset rider will host again some day.

jmvotto
08-02-2017, 07:23 AM
I'd be all over it if my knees could even do a half day on the slopes. Have to hold out for the next "old guys surf weekend". Maybe a sunset rider will host again some day.

I've been all over him the last couple years

wolfeman131
08-02-2017, 03:07 PM
You Geritol pill poppin' geezers couldn't handle what I'm throwing out now. But, we can always just sit around drinking beers.

kaneboats
08-02-2017, 03:39 PM
Order up some steaks and football with that.

jmvotto
08-02-2017, 09:03 PM
You Geritol pill poppin' geezers couldn't handle what I'm throwing out now. But, we can always just sit around drinking beers.

Been there done it , bring it big poppy