PDA

View Full Version : dealer questions and help!!!!

chip
06-17-2002, 09:08 AM
I bough a new 2000 Mobius last fall, while making the deal the dealer promised to install the cooler under the bow seat, board racks for my tower, upgrade the stereo, and a wake plate.
It's almost July and the only thing I have is the stereo. And oh, guess what, he is not a dealer anymore....... :).
I like the dealer, but this is getting upsetting. Does anyone there at Moomba have any suggestions?
If I dont see my stuff soon I will be looking for someone's HIDE.
Any one got any idea's?

dmgx
06-18-2002, 09:55 AM
Hey, sorry to hear about your problems. Where are you from? Let's start there and work forward.

Thanks,
Jay Warren
Marketing Manager

chip
06-19-2002, 12:51 PM
First off I like the dealer, His name is Donnie at Springfield marine in Ohio.
I told his partner today that I payed for the bow cooler and the board racks and I wanted to know what the plan is.
A little help from your end would be great if you can. I would also like infromation on a Bimine top for my boat. Can you send me a name and number of a close dealer? I would like to have it shipped to the house if possible.
Thanks ahead of time for your help.
Chip Morris
London OH.
740-845-0419
Email, [email protected]

dmgx
06-21-2002, 03:56 PM
I hope you get the issues resolved at the springfield dealership. To order a bimini top contact Lodders marine in Fairfield, OH the number is 513-874-6333. Stay in touch and let me know how things go.
Jay Warren
[email protected]