PDA

View Full Version : Is autowake worth it?

Rush
07-20-2017, 03:10 PM
Looking at upgrading our 14 LSV to a 15+mojo. Is it worth going with a 17 to get autowake? Thank you

stevemarich
07-20-2017, 04:58 PM
Not for auto wake in my opinion, but worth it for better Bimini, screen, surf plates, and wake plate , I'm glad I got a 17 over a 16 , I do have auto wake but rarely use it , nice to have but could definitely live without it, the Bimini is far better on the 17 my 2 cents

DFTR Josh
07-20-2017, 05:47 PM
Autowake is awesome if it's setup correctly. It's decent from the factory but once you dial in your wake how you like it the boat will setup every time no matter the people you have. Another plus is the Moomba Launch that comes with Autowake for us binding riders that push full weight. My opinion Autowake is worth it.

stevemarich
07-20-2017, 08:00 PM
The moomba launch is pretty awesome , didn't see any where that it was part of auto wake though , as it works as long a your not in surf mode , but definitely another feature in a 17 that makes it worth going newer for

Cody
07-20-2017, 09:06 PM
I think Autowake works pretty well once you get it dialed to your liking. We are still working with ours but have yet to have enough time to dial in it. Getting close!

rdlangston13
07-21-2017, 09:53 AM
I think autowake is excellent for wakeboarding. Just make sure the sensor is zeroed properly on level ground but it cleans the wake up perfectly no matter where everyone is sitting