PDA

View Full Version : WTB Old Perfect Pass Guage

aerolland
07-18-2017, 11:37 AM
Looking to purchase an older multi-line display for Perfect Pass system, prior to a StarGazer upgrade. If anyone has updated to StarGazer and still has their old gauge, let me know - I need to harvest the LCD out of it!

bluemobius
07-19-2017, 08:58 AM
Looking to purchase an older multi-line display for Perfect Pass system, prior to a StarGazer upgrade. If anyone has updated to StarGazer and still has their old gauge, let me know - I need to harvest the LCD out of it!

I just upgraded the system on my06LSV and was going to sell the entire servo system for $200. Everything works great but it has the same issues with moisture that all of them do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aerolland
07-19-2017, 09:06 AM
I just upgraded the system on my06LSV and was going to sell the entire servo system for $200. Everything works great but it has the same issues with moisture that all of them do.

I may have found a lead on a new gauge for less than you're asking for yours, plus I would hate to break up a system that someone could benefit from since I only need the LCD. My issue at the moment is determining if the multi-line display being sold is compatible with my system. If my lead doesn't pan out I may reach out to you and gobble yours up.

996scott
07-19-2017, 10:54 AM

I may be interested in buying yours, pm sent.....