PDA

View Full Version : Questions from an international user

mvd
08-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Hi,

Guys i am new at this forum. I live in the Netherlands and we have only 1 dealer here in the country, the other dealer is in Germany. So i have to get my information out of the brochure and from my dealer. Planning to buy a new Moomba mobius LSV. For your information, here the cost around $ 60410,68 (standard enigine and a few options) Baseprice is $ 48136,00 (youre welcome) :)

I have a few questions that maybe you can answer:

1: I want some pictures how the walk-tru screen looks like.
2: What is the differents between a logo cover and a tower cover and how do they look?

What about the interior of the new moomba's Do the only come in white for the mobius. I mean the color of the chairs etc.

Thanks

Pics can be mailed to my mailadres.

Smrtz
08-17-2006, 03:11 PM
MVD, You can answer some of those questions by looking at the preview of the new 07 models (assuming that is what you would be getting)

As for the cover the logo cover is a mooring cover covers the whole top of the boat can be clipped down to the trailor. A tower cover is something different I dont believe SC offers a tower cover. that is an aftermarket thing.
the other common cover is the 2 piece snap down that covers the cockpit and the bow. That would be the alternative to the logo cover.

Let us know if you have any more questions. Im sure we are all looking forward to seeing some pics of your new boat when it arrives

Cheers

Jay

Smrtz
08-17-2006, 05:09 PM
You should check out On Board's mobius. He has converted it to Propane because gas is so expensive in Europe.

http://www.moomba.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3020