PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in Central Florida want any waterskis?

Ed_Geary
07-10-2017, 11:47 AM
I have 5 pairs of slalom skis and a pair of combination skis that I want to vacate from my garage.

One slalom ski is a real wide thing - have no idea of the make

The other four are Kidder & KD skis. 3 with dual high wrap bindings, one with a front high wrap and rear toe plate.

Make me an offer - needs to be someone who can come to Clermont or Lake Mary to get 'em.

mikenehrkorn
07-10-2017, 11:51 AM
I have 5 pairs of slalom skis and a pair of combination skis that I want to vacate from my garage.

One slalom ski is a real wide thing - have no idea of the make

The other four are Kidder & KD skis. 3 with dual high wrap bindings, one with a front high wrap and rear toe plate.

Make me an offer - needs to be someone who can come to Clermont or Lake Mary to get 'em.

I would love to have them as my wife wants to use them as decorations at our place on the lake, but the shipping would be a killer. If you still have them after the beginning of 2018 let me know because we might be headed to FL over spring break next year.

Ed_Geary
07-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Mike, If no one wants to offer me some $$$ for them, they will be donated to a thrift store by the end of July 2017 (or until the boat is sold)

The big wide one is actually a Connelly "The Big Ski".

The others are all Kidders...2 of them Redlines.

kaneboats
07-15-2017, 09:25 AM
Guy on ski it again looking for a ski:

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&wantid=36484

Ed_Geary
07-15-2017, 10:44 AM
LOL! Thx Pat, but the person is in Montana.

I'll take 3 cases of Yuengling Black and Tan for the five skis!!! Come and get them!!!

kaneboats
07-17-2017, 09:00 AM
I'd rather have the beer.

Ed_Geary
07-17-2017, 09:43 AM
Me too! That's why I'm willing to trade them.

I'm also going to have an old "Moomba" sign available for free. Came from inside of the original Orlando Moomba dealer. About 8 feet long and 18" wide. Has the old Roo and raised Boomerang style letters.

Ed_Geary
07-23-2017, 12:10 PM
Skis are gone to a family that wants to learn how to waterski.

Dad and 8 & 10 year old boys.

I also discovered in my attic I had another knee board and a pair of O'brein combination skis.

They got those too.

Awesome. Happy to make their day