PDA

View Full Version : Ballast showing full but not

Mcdonas
07-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Moomba Mojo 2.4 2014. Both rt and left ballast bags are starting to Show full but really are only like half or less. I can turn pumps back on but soon shut off by themselves as though the bags are full. I can keep doing this until they are full. Any ideas of why?

moombahighrider
07-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Moomba Mojo 2.4 2014. Both rt and left ballast bags are starting to Show full but really are only like half or less. I can turn pumps back on but soon shut off by themselves as though the bags are full. I can keep doing this until they are full. Any ideas of why?

You need to adjust your timers to be accurate for how long it takes the bags to fill. Once the timers have reached the allotted time and have shut off, they will allow you to manually fill additional, but only 1 minute at a time and will automatically shut off after 1 minute. Same for emptying.

russellsmojo
07-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Might even need to get them empty and go into settings and reset them to empty. Then time how long they take to fill. Then set timers to that amount of time. Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcdonas
07-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Might even need to get them empty and go into settings and reset them to empty. Then time how long they take to fill. Then set timers to that amount of time. Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I will try that.