PDA

View Full Version : Supra SR Autowake

sioux
06-29-2017, 08:12 AM
I noticed that there has been some info for auto wake for the Craz. Anyone using it on the SR? Have heard some people just shut off the auto wake all together ???

Or any input on Supra SR surf wave would be great!!

Thanks

s281cheddar
06-30-2017, 01:48 PM
I noticed that there has been some info for auto wake for the Craz. Anyone using it on the SR? Have heard some people just shut off the auto wake all together ???

Or any input on Supra SR surf wave would be great!!

Thanks

I personally don't like using it on my helix. Always empties weight, never adds any. So when people are moving or conditions change, it just empties weight from one side or the other. When the side/bag that was emptied a bit needs more weight, the program just empties the opposite side. At the end of my surf sessions all my bags were at around 50-80%. Makes me wonder why I upgraded to bigger bags when autowake just tries constantly emptying them! I normally manually tweak the wave and Ballast. That seems to have worked better for me anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wake26
07-05-2017, 09:10 AM
I don't use the auto wake when we are surfing in the SR. I do have it on when we wakeboard and it works good.

rdlangston13
07-05-2017, 04:47 PM
I don't use the auto wake when we are surfing in the SR. I do have it on when we wakeboard and it works good.

I found the same thing, it's awesome for wakeboarding, leaves much to be desired for surfing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk