PDA

View Full Version : Skiers Choice & Rinkers Boat World

Cody
06-16-2017, 09:59 AM
On behalf of myself, David & Heidi, we wanted to take a moment to give a big shout out to Rick Tinker and Drew Tinker at Skiers Choice for their excellent customer service during the process of our boat build. It says a lot when the President of a company takes time to answer questions not only from message boards, but on his personal phone! Rick, Drew and the staff at Skiers Choice were a big help with our build and we could not be more appreciative!

Rinkers Boat World in Houston, TX is one hell of a dealer! It's one thing to have a great product from Skiers Choice but it's another when you have one of the best dealers in the country in your backyard. Jim Grant at Rinkers Boat World went above and beyond in our deal - from excellent pricing, communication (trust me, he heard from us a lot), updates and service. Anything we asked for, times that by 10 - that's the kind of deal and service we received. Hats off to Jim and Rinkers!

These types of things are the reason we stay in the Skiers Choice family.

As David mentioned in other threads, these are just two of the things you may notice :) ... we ordered the Mojo Pro letters to replace the factory letters. Looks much better! Also, GatorStep was something we did custom during our order and Rinkers knocked it out of the park. If you are considering flooring options, take a good look at GatorStep! More pictures to follow - when we actually put her in the water!

Again, cheers to Rick and Drew at Skiers Choice, as well as Jim at Rinkers Boat World. First class, gents.

cpropes2005
06-16-2017, 01:45 PM
I second the praise for Rinkers. Jim was great to work with when we bought our boat and he still doesn't hesitate whenever I have random questions or concerns. I haven't had to deal with Skiers Choice directly but I love the product and from everything I have ever seen or heard they really seem like a stand up company.

That is a great looking Mojo by the way.

rdlangston13
06-16-2017, 01:59 PM
I second the praise for Rinkers. Jim was great to work with when we bought our boat and he still doesn't hesitate whenever I have random questions or concerns. I haven't had to deal with Skiers Choice directly but I love the product and from everything I have ever seen or heard they really seem like a stand up company.

That is a great looking Mojo by the way.

The BEST looking Mojo lol. Huge Props to Rinkers Boat World, Jim Grant, Rick T, and everyone else at Skiers Choice, and Odin Matts from EARMARK Audio in Plano, TX for making sure we have all the proper Wetsounds gear to rock the river! Ready to put this thing in the water!