PDA

View Full Version : Question on Ballast Bags and speed???

coneslager
06-14-2017, 09:53 PM
I have a surf edition 2015 Mondo that I just picked up over the winter. Just getting it out an starting to mess with surfing and ballast bags. When I have all the bags full, I can give full throttle and it goes to about 10 and then could pick up a little speed, but not much. Is that normal? I was trying to use the cruise control for surfing, but does not appear I have any option on my speed.

Thanks

klemmy
06-15-2017, 11:15 AM
It sounds like your cruise control is set to 10. Have you tried adjusting the cruise with the lever on the right hand side of the steering wheel? That is how you adjust the cruise control while moving. You can also set the cruise through the dash before you get started.

BrettLee3232
06-15-2017, 11:18 AM
I have a surf edition 2015 Mondo that I just picked up over the winter. Just getting it out an starting to mess with surfing and ballast bags. When I have all the bags full, I can give full throttle and it goes to about 10 and then could pick up a little speed, but not much. Is that normal? I was trying to use the cruise control for surfing, but does not appear I have any option on my speed.

Thanks

It sounds like your cruise control is set to 10. Have you tried adjusting the cruise with the lever on the right hand side of the steering wheel? That is how you adjust the cruise control while moving. You can also set the cruise through the dash before you get started.

To adjust your cruise on your 15 you need to use the up/down arrows on the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klemmy
06-15-2017, 11:52 AM
So the 15's do not have the cruise lever? Sorry, my 16 has that and I assumed all the Mondos did.

BrettLee3232
06-15-2017, 11:56 AM
So the 15's do not have the cruise lever? Sorry, my 16 has that and I assumed all the Mondos did.

Yeah they changed to the lever in 16. I wish mine had the lever haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coneslager
06-15-2017, 12:23 PM
I have the digital cruise pro II and don't have a lever, I have to do it from the computer screen. However, my cruise was not engaged, it was off....but sure acted like cruise was on.