PDA

View Full Version : Parker Surfcraft lands top spot at Southern fest

jmvotto
05-24-2017, 03:49 PM
Give a big shout out to muehlcj Chris Muehl Of Parker Surfcraft for having the highest rated boards Moomba owner and forum member

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.valicenti/posts/10212378518715756

kaneboats
05-25-2017, 09:59 AM
Congrats, Chris! Have to try one of those babies out one day.

KG's Supra24
05-25-2017, 10:04 AM
Hoping to get our new PS out this weekend!

Nice work Chris!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

muehlcj
05-25-2017, 12:06 PM
Thanks! A lot of love and passion goes into each one.

Southern surfest is a killer event! If you love to surf and you've never been it's a must. Even if it does seem to be a little too Malibu friendly.....jk

13mobiusLSV
05-25-2017, 12:46 PM
Purchased one of chris' boards at SSF, hands down my favorite. The rest of the boards weren't even close. Would encourage everyone to look at a PS board the next time they are in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trayson
05-25-2017, 04:04 PM
Give a big shout out to muehlcj Chris Muehl Of Parker Surfcraft for having the highest rated boards Moomba owner and forum member

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.valicenti/posts/10212378518715756

What boards beyond the 'top 10' were ranked and ridden? i.e. were there some major players like Soulcraft and Doomswell that didn't participate? Or did they participate and not make the top 10? And how were they ranked? Where the riders looking for surf or skim boards?

Is there somewhere that we can get a little deeper on the results?

dusty2221
05-25-2017, 04:33 PM
Chris, paging chris....haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

trayson
05-25-2017, 04:51 PM
Chris, paging chris....haha

Maybe I just need to wait until the website is updated with all the results... I see that 2014-2015 has the detailed info I was curious about.

Hopefully the website will give those details beyond just a 1 to 10. Because looking at some of the categories of prior years, there are some categories that wouldn't get equal weight if I was shopping for a board to ride. "ease of starts" and "appearance" are less important to me than "speed", "ease of turns" etc. Even durability is relative to the ultimate performance... So it'd be great to see how each was rated in the specific categories.

jmvotto
05-25-2017, 09:49 PM
Results will be put up soon from the committee Which I am not on
Doomswell had three boards three sizes and chaos had a few.
Sc did not send any boards

muehlcj
05-25-2017, 10:44 PM
Maybe I just need to wait until the website is updated with all the results... I see that 2014-2015 has the detailed info I was curious about.

Hopefully the website will give those details beyond just a 1 to 10. Because looking at some of the categories of prior years, there are some categories that wouldn't get equal weight if I was shopping for a board to ride. "ease of starts" and "appearance" are less important to me than "speed", "ease of turns" etc. Even durability is relative to the ultimate performance... So it'd be great to see how each was rated in the specific categories.

Everyone – So awesome to hear the positive comments. Thank you so much! Really means a lot.

Trayson – Let me start by saying I participated in the event and there wasn’t a bad board. Every stick was top notch. It showcased 60 + or – boards from 10 companies. You won’t find a better way to experience so many killer boats and boards in one place. The following is a list of manufactures: Doomswell, Parker Surfcraft, Brigade, Chaos, Idol, Phase Five, Shortbus, Idol, Victoria, Exile, Kkrows

Looks like about 7 Doomswell boards. Neo 4.6, 4.8, 4.10, Nubstep 4.6, 4,10, 5 & El Jefe

I rode everyone. Great boards. I was also lucky enough to spend some time talking shop with Brock on Saturday. Cool dude.

The top ten video represents the top 10 boards mathematically based on the average scores across all categories. As far as focus group goes I’m not sure on the stats of all 40 + or - participants. I believe their goal is to release all the information so that everyone can focus on what is important to them and develop their own conclusions. Take it for what it’s worth. A lot of variables and judging of surfboard performance is very subjective.

Some of the top companies were not represented. Would have been awesome to have Soulcraft, Blusurf or one of one there as well.

IMO Jeff (Soulcraft) makes some of the best boards in the business. I would say Nick (Chaos) is close in some categories but way ahead in material innovation. I can’t speak much about Blusurf but I’ve heard some really great things.

The cumulative board building knowledge represented at the event is off the charts. I have a lot to learn but I love it.

If you ever want to talk shapes, rails, volume, foil or just boards let me know I love talking surf.

KG's Supra24
06-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Parker surfcraft!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170601/24001cd00cef565d84cf1e8bdaa301b1.jpg

trayson
06-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Everyone – So awesome to hear the positive comments. Thank you so much! Really means a lot.

Trayson – Let me start by saying I participated in the event and there wasn’t a bad board. Every stick was top notch. It showcased 60 + or – boards from 10 companies. You won’t find a better way to experience so many killer boats and boards in one place. The following is a list of manufactures: Doomswell, Parker Surfcraft, Brigade, Chaos, Idol, Phase Five, Shortbus, Idol, Victoria, Exile, Kkrows

Looks like about 7 Doomswell boards. Neo 4.6, 4.8, 4.10, Nubstep 4.6, 4,10, 5 & El Jefe

I rode everyone. Great boards. I was also lucky enough to spend some time talking shop with Brock on Saturday. Cool dude.

The top ten video represents the top 10 boards mathematically based on the average scores across all categories. As far as focus group goes I’m not sure on the stats of all 40 + or - participants. I believe their goal is to release all the information so that everyone can focus on what is important to them and develop their own conclusions. Take it for what it’s worth. A lot of variables and judging of surfboard performance is very subjective.

Some of the top companies were not represented. Would have been awesome to have Soulcraft, Blusurf or one of one there as well.

IMO Jeff (Soulcraft) makes some of the best boards in the business. I would say Nick (Chaos) is close in some categories but way ahead in material innovation. I can’t speak much about Blusurf but I’ve heard some really great things.

The cumulative board building knowledge represented at the event is off the charts. I have a lot to learn but I love it.

If you ever want to talk shapes, rails, volume, foil or just boards let me know I love talking surf.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the insight. I haven't ridden that many top end EPS boards, and honestly I'd have a hard time quantifying the differences in a meaningful fashion (and that's from a CPA/MBA!)

I was able to ride a Soulcraft Da Honu and my Doomswell Nubstep side by side one day and honestly they're damn close. So on some of the high end boards, it's splitting hairs. Brock took care of us when my wife bought me my Nubstep, so that's always helped.

We have a "demo days" over here, but it's really only the stuff that the dealer sells: Liquid Force, Hyperlite, Ronix, Slingshot... I'd much rather ride the boards you guys had at the surf fest.

Anyway, sounds like the event was off the hook!

kaneboats
06-01-2017, 02:53 PM
We have a "demo days" over here, but it's really only the stuff that the dealer sells: Liquid Force, Hyperlite, Ronix, Slingshot... I'd much rather ride the boards you guys had at the surf fest.

You'll just have to make it next year!

muehlcj
06-04-2017, 08:29 PM
That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the insight. I haven't ridden that many top end EPS boards, and honestly I'd have a hard time quantifying the differences in a meaningful fashion (and that's from a CPA/MBA!)

I was able to ride a Soulcraft Da Honu and my Doomswell Nubstep side by side one day and honestly they're damn close. So on some of the high end boards, it's splitting hairs. Brock took care of us when my wife bought me my Nubstep, so that's always helped.

Anyway, sounds like the event was off the hook!

Have you ever considered trying to make it to rag boys polar bear? Little closer to you.

Who sells boards in your area? Basically pro shops at marinas?

What fins do you run in your DW?

trayson
06-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Have you ever considered trying to make it to rag boys polar bear? Little closer to you.

Who sells boards in your area? Basically pro shops at marinas?

What fins do you run in your DW?

Well, Active Water Sports is one of the main dealers. They sell the usual brands like Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Ronix, Slingshot. And since most of those are out of the PNW, they get a good showing. AWS does a "demo Days" every year and all the factory reps come out and bring free gear to try and you get to ride on all the new Nautique, Supra, Moomba, and Malibu boats.

I have a buddy that's demo'd boards from another boat dealer and I think they have Soulcraft and Victoria.

Once I got a boat and learned how to surf, I demo'd every board I could get my hands on from friends and at Demo days. That's how I came across Doomswell. Mike Mandley's friend Steven had a 4'4 drone and I got to ride it and just came alive on it. Everyone told me that needed to be my next board. After that, I talked to Brock for a long time and eventually decided on a Nubstep and my wife bought me one for my anniversary a couple years ago. I've loved it ever since. I kinda lost interest in trying different boards because I'd always come back to my Nubstep. I'm sure there are better boards that might be out there, but nothing so much more amazing that I'd want to throw hundreds of dollars at it when I've already got a board I love at home.

I just have the standard FCS fins. just the 2 big ones so I can kick out the tail easier. I've never tried different fins and honestly have no idea what impact that would make.

I wouldn't be opposed to riding one of your boards. I'm sure it'd be a blast. But if I'm not in the market, it'd only be for fun. Same with the Polar Bear. I've thought of doing it and it sounds like a great event. But that's a lot of time/effort/money to go down and play for a weekend. Rewarding of course, but still I have to pick and choose my vacations.

Kinda like the idea that I get to go surf the big name boats at the AWS demo days. And what it tells me is I guess what I'm "missing". Or it tells me how close my wave is to the new boats. so it's interesting, but my XLV isn't going anywhere either!

muehlcj
06-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Super cool that AWS does that.

Soulcraft and Vic are sweet sticks.

Totally understand your feelings toward your DW. When you get on the right board it just clicks. Keep in mind these boards don't last forever and the performance of that board is going to change over time. I would talk to Brock about another board.

Fins make a HUGE difference. If you are still riding the white plastic fins I want you to throw them out right now. Take a look at the Futures - John John (grom size) fins. If you love the board so much now with the fins you are using these will make your head explode. https://futuresfins.com/fins/grom-john-honeycomb.html

Generally speaking look for a fin with a base 4.25ish, depth (height) of 4.5 or less, area of 14 in^2 or less, and a sweet of 34 or less deg. Look for a fin with a flat inside foil or a blended foil. You can put a fin with a lot of flex in a wakesurf board because it's not like you are ripping massive turns in critical parts of a huge wave you can use the flex for more speed or add some liveliness to your turns.

trayson
06-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Super cool that AWS does that.

Soulcraft and Vic are sweet sticks.

Totally understand your feelings toward your DW. When you get on the right board it just clicks. Keep in mind these boards don't last forever and the performance of that board is going to change over time. I would talk to Brock about another board.

Fins make a HUGE difference. If you are still riding the white plastic fins I want you to throw them out right now. Take a look at the Futures - John John (grom size) fins. If you love the board so much now with the fins you are using these will make your head explode. https://futuresfins.com/fins/grom-john-honeycomb.html

Generally speaking look for a fin with a base 4.25ish, depth (height) of 4.5 or less, area of 14 in^2 or less, and a sweet of 34 or less deg. Look for a fin with a flat inside foil or a blended foil. You can put a fin with a lot of flex in a wakesurf board because it's not like you are ripping massive turns in critical parts of a huge wave you can use the flex for more speed or add some liveliness to your turns.

Fins for a kid's board? And a tri fin setup for a board that only uses 2 of the 3?

Poison
06-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Full disclosure - I know nothing about fins...so my baseline is essentially a zero. I ride a DW Neo right now with the stock futures.

That Grom John fin set is rated as "balanced" with a 6.5. Would wakesurfing not learn toward the higher numbers? I would think we would be looking for speed generating and trying to get closer to a 10 rating. Is that not the case? Again, I'm just spitballing and learning here. I never put that much thought into the fins TBH.

jmvotto
06-07-2017, 07:13 AM
The wakesurf Industry uses the ocean surf standards for fins

Grom size for ocean surf is wakesurf size , they sell futures in three cuz of the ocean board thruster setup

Correct me if I'm wrong

muehlcj
06-07-2017, 08:57 AM
Fins for a kid's board? And a tri fin setup for a board that only uses 2 of the 3?

Size - Think of it as a matter of scale. Wake vs ocean. The waves are significantly smaller, the boards are significantly smaller and the fins are significantly smaller. That DW board you ride behind your boat would be a grom sized (kids) board in the ocean.

Fin companies sell fins as thruster sets (3 fins) or quads (4 fins) typically. Not to say you can't buy just one or just the quad rears etc. 99% of performance surfing in the ocean is done with thruster or quad set ups. The majority leaning toward thruster.

That third fin isn't really needed in wake surfing because you don't find you need the extra hold. You aren't blasting down the line or ripping huge lay backs off the lip.

Not to say that you couldn't have Brock make you a board with a center fin box to take advantage of the center fin when you want to have that hold. Your call.

muehlcj
06-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Full disclosure - I know nothing about fins...so my baseline is essentially a zero. I ride a DW Neo right now with the stock futures.

That Grom John fin set is rated as "balanced" with a 6.5. Would wakesurfing not learn toward the higher numbers? I would think we would be looking for speed generating and trying to get closer to a 10 rating. Is that not the case? Again, I'm just spitballing and learning here. I never put that much thought into the fins TBH.

Fins are super complicated. This might save me some time:
http://finsciences.com/surfboard-fin-lift-drag-hold-drive/

smorris7
06-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Some folks are just slow learners... the proper fins make all the difference in the world. A broom stick would come alive with the right fins![emoji12] Horse to water.....

trayson
06-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Fins are super complicated. This might save me some time:
http://finsciences.com/surfboard-fin-lift-drag-hold-drive/

Cool article. I gave it a read.

Some folks are just slow learners... the proper fins make all the difference in the world. A broom stick would come alive with the right fins![emoji12] Horse to water.....

Yeah, fins are one of those things that I've just glossed over and haven't given much thought to--probably because it's a lot to absorb and I didn't feel compelled to mess with it. But you guys have sparked my curiousity...

If that would be the go-to setup for me, then I might be willing to take a chance and give it a shot. They have a set in stock and on sale at Evo Portland, but as luck would have it, they're actually CLOSED today for a company retreat or I'd head over at lunch and grab them to try tonight...

muehlcj
06-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Cool article. I gave it a read.

Yeah, fins are one of those things that I've just glossed over and haven't given much thought to--probably because it's a lot to absorb and I didn't feel compelled to mess with it. But you guys have sparked my curiousity...

If that would be the go-to setup for me, then I might be willing to take a chance and give it a shot. They have a set in stock and on sale at Evo Portland, but as luck would have it, they're actually CLOSED today for a company retreat or I'd head over at lunch and grab them to try tonight...

I've talked to several pros that love the JJG's but ......

The F4 blackstix are a good option also. https://futuresfins.com/fins/f4-blackstix-3-0.html

I would check with DW and see if they carry them or can get them. You haven't had them for this long what's another week or two. Would be nice to see the board guys make a dollar. Nothing against EVO. PS is a FCS dealer so I can't help ya.

All the $$$ you've spent on boat upgrades, boards etc this will be the best $100 to date.

trayson
06-07-2017, 04:51 PM
I've talked to several pros that love the JJG's but ......

The F4 blackstix are a good option also. https://futuresfins.com/fins/f4-blackstix-3-0.html

I would check with DW and see if they carry them or can get them. You haven't had them for this long what's another week or two. Would be nice to see the board guys make a dollar. Nothing against EVO. PS is a FCS dealer so I can't help ya.

All the $$$ you've spent on boat upgrades, boards etc this will be the best $100 to date.

Brock is great. but full price + shipping = nope. Plus, there's nothing wrong with me supporting Evo as they're local to me. They started in Seattle and have a store now in Portland. They put on some cool events, and I'm happy to support them. Plus, they have a set for $82, so that's probably the best price I'd see. I'll just pop over there on my lunch hour and do some Sales Tax free shoppin' later this week.

muehlcj
06-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Brock is great. but full price + shipping = nope. Plus, there's nothing wrong with me supporting Evo as they're local to me. They started in Seattle and have a store now in Portland. They put on some cool events, and I'm happy to support them. Plus, they have a set for $82, so that's probably the best price I'd see. I'll just pop over there on my lunch hour and do some Sales Tax free shoppin' later this week.

So brock cut you a killer deal on a custom surfboard or two that takes an incredible amount of work to design and create and that you love more then any other board on the market and you are going to cut him out of the picture for $28??? Which btw he could prob meet their price.

Man you are going to get cut from the marketing department.

trayson
06-07-2017, 05:09 PM
whoa man. it's not that at all. You recommended some fins. I looked around and saw that I could drive 20 minutes and get them. I'd have them in my hands right now if they didn't have a company retreat today. That's all. it's really nothing about DW vs Evo. It's just grabbing a product and the fact that they were on sale was just icing on the cake. I mean, when I looked at fins, I looked to see where I could get them near me, and I didn't even know DS was an option.

It doesn't diminish my love for Doomswell or the boards (and hats and shirts) we've bought from them or my love for the brand. Heck, in July when I fly down to Houston, I'm gonna try to hook up with Brock if I can... He knows I got much love for the DS:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/traysonh/Audi/0424172157_HDR_zpsdpzefvhh.jpg

muehlcj
06-07-2017, 05:29 PM
whoa man. it's not that at all. You recommended some fins. I looked around and saw that I could drive 20 minutes and get them. I'd have them in my hands right now if they didn't have a company retreat today. That's all. it's really nothing about DW vs Evo. It's just grabbing a product and the fact that they were on sale was just icing on the cake. I mean, when I looked at fins, I looked to see where I could get them near me, and I didn't even know DS was an option.

It doesn't diminish my love for Doomswell or the boards (and hats and shirts) we've bought from them or my love for the brand. Heck, in July when I fly down to Houston, I'm gonna try to hook up with Brock if I can... He knows I got much love for the DS:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/traysonh/Audi/0424172157_HDR_zpsdpzefvhh.jpg

I just spoke with Brock on the phone, explained the fin situation and he asked me to ask you to remove the sticker from your rack and halt all DW promotions. He mentioned something about 48hrs and legal action..............

trayson
06-07-2017, 05:38 PM
I just spoke with Brock on the phone, explained the fin situation and he asked me to ask you to remove the sticker from your rack and halt all DW promotions. He mentioned something about 48hrs and legal action..............

Damn. I'm having flashbacks of getting threatening letters from lawyers about movies that I supposedly downloaded (but didn't!).

Moral of the story: #DontMessWithTexas

trayson
06-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Hey ya'all. thought I'd pass on some clarification in case unrelated people reading this thread are jumping to conclusions based on a little banter...

Sounds like Parker Surfcraft is fairly passionate about the concept of buying fins from your board shaper of choice
He busted my balls about getting my fins from somewhere other than Doomswell where I've bought boards
He never actually spoke to Brock, he was just busting my balls. I didn't even bother contacting Brock because I knew it was just silliness.
Brock text me this morning as he got word of this and thought it crazy that anyone would suggest me stop endorsing DS
I filled him in, and everything's cool as I assured him that while PSC likes the idea of me supporting shapers, that he was undoubtedly just messin'
Brock doesn't care where I buy fins, and told me "Buy them where it saves you money"
I don't have any formal affiliation with Doomswell. I've loved their boards since I rode my first one. I was one of the few west coast riders back then to have rode one. He worked with me and my wife to set me up with a Nubstep with custom graphics. I've since bought my wife a Sparkplug. We give good reviews on them when asked because we like the product we own.
That said, I didn't get "fired" from my fictional role, I actually just got PROMOTED today! My new title is "Amazing Ambassador"

Often people on here post enough to get comfortable as "forum friends" to throw a little banter back and forth. My interpretation is that's all that happened here. So if anyone was concerned, see above. :-)

jmvotto
06-08-2017, 11:55 AM
If we can't bust a little balls, what fun can we have :o

trayson
06-08-2017, 12:02 PM
If we can't bust a little balls, what fun can we have :o

Didn't bother me. I can take it. I figured the intent. :-)

Someone out there in the interwebz land read things more literally and must have got concerned. Hence by ball busting clarification for those not on the inside ball busting track!

muehlcj
06-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Didn't bother me. I can take it. I figured the intent. :-)

Someone out there in the interwebz land read things more literally and must have got concerned. Hence by ball busting clarification for those not on the inside ball busting track!

Man good thing I didn't say that I sent a picture of the Starwars board to my contact at Lucas Film.........

trayson
06-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Man good thing I didn't say that I sent a picture of the Starwars board to my contact at Lucas Film.........

LMAO. Yeah, now that Disney owns the Star Wars franchise, I'd probably be in Disney Jail right about now...

jmvotto
06-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Expect a call from Bob Iger.

trayson
06-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Expect a call from Bob Iger.

I hope he sends me some Mickey Mouse ears!!! I'll have them embroidered to say "Parker Surfcraft".

kaneboats
06-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Hey, I happen to have a contact at Lucas Films. Maybe I'll run it by him just for kicks.

sivs1
06-08-2017, 01:24 PM
I have tried a number of boards, have not had the privilege of attending a demo day type situation so am sure I'm missing out on some great options for boards.

If someone is super confident in their board design and feels it meets a high standard in all aspects of measurement I would be happy to be an Ambassador if of course you send me said board for free!

Right now I'll just continue being and AmbASSador for the different brands I own and the different brands friends own that allow me to demo.

Out of all the boards I have seen and had my hands on the one board that strikes my fancy in the Victoria Captain. We got my son a Victoria last year and after practicing with a rope and board in the pool he got right up, also they seem very well made and love the looks of the boards. But then again Wake Wood Surf boards look good too.

Needless to say, this rant can go on and on. So who's sending me a free board to demo?

jmvotto
06-08-2017, 01:50 PM
I got a broadcast you can demo

muehlcj
06-08-2017, 01:58 PM
I hope he sends me some Mickey Mouse ears!!! I'll have them embroidered to say "Parker Surfcraft".

Sounds like a plan. Expect a cease and desist letter from our attorney. We are filed TM under article 28 sporting goods - the stylized representation of the letters P and S and the name Parker Surfcraft.

Try your luck.

muehlcj
06-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Vic makes awesome boards!

PC - maybe you let joe v and I crash at your place for a week this winter when it's deep and I'll show with some free PS sticks!

sivs1
06-08-2017, 02:08 PM
I got a broadcast you can demo

Awesome, I hear its a pretty advanced board!

sivs1
06-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Vic makes awesome boards!

PC - maybe you let joe v and I crash at your place for a week this winter when it's deep and I'll show with some free PS sticks!

Yes, just outside of PC, 8 minute drive to the Deer Valley Gondola and 16 minutes to the PCMR base lifts. A side gig is I teach in the Ski School, I know the mountain well and can show you some stashes. Skied with Trayson and Cindy a couple years ago and had a great time.

My guest arrangements are coming along nicely, if you can put up with my family anyone is welcome.

Another side note, graduated High School on Long Island and Graduated College from a SUNY School. Have plenty of family still in NY.

trayson
06-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Sounds like a plan. Expect a cease and desist letter from our attorney. We are filed TM under article 28 sporting goods - the stylized representation of the letters P and S and the name Parker Surfcraft.

Try your luck.

Damn, and that was going to be my new Wakesurfing hat!!!! I mean, I have to have something that covers up my thinning hairline when I surf! Maybe I can get a Parker Surfcraft hat at Evo on sale...

trayson
06-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Yes, just outside of PC, 8 minute drive to the Deer Valley Gondola and 16 minutes to the PCMR base lifts. A side gig is I teach in the Ski School, I know the mountain well and can show you some stashes. Skied with Trayson and Cindy a couple years ago and had a great time.

My guest arrangements are coming along nicely, if you can put up with my family anyone is welcome.

Another side note, graduated High School on Long Island and Graduated College from a SUNY School. Have plenty of family still in NY.

Tracy is an amazing tour guide. We had a blast ripping PC and Canyons with him. He even helped in showing my wife the perfect run to drop her first double black diamond.

And while I knew you're typically pretty cool with guests; our next trip as you know is Christmas weekend--so lodging with your family on Christmas and crashing your family's holiday traditions wasn't exactly my style. So we'll be in PC at a cool little VRBO condo. But for sure we'd love to shred some runs with you again. :-D

Someday it would be rad to bring Jax to PC. I know he'd love to rip some jumps with your son.

sivs1
06-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Tracy is an amazing tour guide. We had a blast ripping PC and Canyons with him. He even helped in showing my wife the perfect run to drop her first double black diamond.

And while I knew you're typically pretty cool with guests; our next trip as you know is Christmas weekend--so lodging with your family on Christmas and crashing your family's holiday traditions wasn't exactly my style. So we'll be in PC at a cool little VRBO condo. But for sure we'd love to shred some runs with you again. :-D

Someday it would be rad to bring Jax to PC. I know he'd love to rip some jumps with your son.

Thanks Trayson, will be fun to get out again in December. Christmas time is a bit crazy, it's busy for lessons, busy for traditions and also year end at work.

Is it bad that prior to this post I had not heard of Parker Soulcraft? I mean, not available through Wake Makers, not at my local dealer Marine Products, are they even retailed in Utah or on the West Coast?

jmvotto
06-08-2017, 02:29 PM

Which school? I go to PC almost every year and ski the BC, stayed downtown last time in a condo

sivs1
06-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Which school? I go to PC almost every year and ski the BC, stayed downtown last time in a condo

Lynbrook High School and SUNY Potsdam.

Snowbird is still turning lifts on Weekends. Crazy the amount of snow we had this year. Brighton reported over 600 inches.

Poison
06-08-2017, 02:32 PM
I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I want some new fins for my Neo now. Sounds like John John Grom or Blackstix. :( -> :confused: -> :)

sivs1
06-08-2017, 02:38 PM
I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I want some new fins for my Neo now. Sounds like John John Grom or Blackstix. :( -> :confused: -> :)

West Coast Derails the East....

PuraVida
06-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Chaos makes wake specific fins. I ride the flare fins in my neo. So much more drive than the stock fins. Spin ability is similar.

Poison
06-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Chaos makes wake specific fins. I ride the flare fins in my neo. So much more drive than the stock fins. Spin ability is similar.

Did you replace all four, or just the larger, outer two fins?

I'm having to give myself an internet based crash course in hydrodynamics...I fly airplanes and there are similarities, but only in principle...not practice.

PuraVida
06-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Two outside fins.

trayson
06-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Thanks Trayson, will be fun to get out again in December. Christmas time is a bit crazy, it's busy for lessons, busy for traditions and also year end at work.

Is it bad that prior to this post I had not heard of Parker Soulcraft? I mean, not available through Wake Makers, not at my local dealer Marine Products, are they even retailed in Utah or on the West Coast?

I'm not surprised you wouldn't have heard of them. They're new to the game. It's one of our Moomba forum members that decided to start shaping his boards. Beyond word of mouth on the forum the biggest splash has been the good showing at Southern Surf Fest.

Here was the post that started it all, which was almost exactly one year ago.
https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?27983-New-custom-shaper-on-the-forum

Of course, I ran into the same thing with Doomswell. The only reason I knew about them was because buddy had flown to Texas and attended an event where they were featured and in turn bought one. I got to ride it and fell in love. There weren't a lot of people on the forums that had an opportunity to try one on their own, so they listened to people like me that had. In turn, they've developed a decent following. The same thing is happening with Parker Surfcraft. They're getting great word of mouth, attending whatever regional events they can, and got great reviews at SSF.

What? get this thread back from completely off topic towards the first tangent of fins??? LOLOL. Yeah, it's sparked my curiosity too. I'm going to run out on my lunch hour and snag the Grom John set in a few minutes...

Poison
06-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Two outside fins.

Large or medium? Sorry for all the questions, like I said I'm trying to soak up info.

PuraVida
06-08-2017, 02:56 PM
I was recommended the large size because I am 230lbs. Tempted the try the mediums to see if they spin better but overall I am happy with the large ones.

trayson
06-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Did you replace all four, or just the larger, outer two fins?

I'm having to give myself an internet based crash course in hydrodynamics...I fly airplanes and there are similarities, but only in principle...not practice.

I only ride with the two bigger fins. With the quad it stuck so hard in the wave that I couldn't kick the board out sideways. So it's definitely been just two fins for me.

jmvotto
06-08-2017, 03:06 PM
I actually just got a wakewood Sputnik I am dying to try

muehlcj
06-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Lynbrook High School and SUNY Potsdam.

Snowbird is still turning lifts on Weekends. Crazy the amount of snow we had this year. Brighton reported over 600 inches.

Potsdam - I went to Clarkson!

sivs1
06-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Potsdam - I went to Clarkson!

That's awesome, I was very close to continuing to Clarkson for my MBA, instead I got a job, and still don't have that MBA.

trayson
06-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Back from my lunch hour shopping...
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/traysonh/Moomba%20XLV/0608171256_HDR_zpsijcuuozn.jpg

muehlcj
06-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Back from my lunch hour shopping...
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/traysonh/Moomba%20XLV/0608171256_HDR_zpsijcuuozn.jpg

Nice. Let us know what you think. Those babies are going to rip!

trayson
06-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Nice. Let us know what you think. Those babies are going to rip!

I will. So, I've got a buddy that rides a custom LakeWakes Area 51 board that Mark custom made for him. he's a bigger rider, so it's wider and longer than my nubstep, but with a blunt nose to keep the overall length down. It's still 4'6" but with the blunt nose rides like something longer for sure. It was made for riders 200 to 220 (which he is). I've ridden it and I honestly don't like it as it's too much board for me.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38514&stc=1&d=1428477877

If I wanted to let my friend take a spin with my new fins, do you think he'd enjoy them also? Or would they not be appropriate for a bit heavier rider (me in contrast being ~165 and 5'10 with a 4'6 nubstep). I'd imagine since our riding styles are similar and he has a board that he loves that he might likewise enjoy the performance of the new fins. And it'd only take a minute to swap them over to his board for a demo...

moombacraze
06-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Now you have me thinking about fins! I have a Soulcraft HC Pro. It came with Futures F4 plastic fins. Would I benefit with going with the John Johns too?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170609/ac0cd85a0f60c2656ff2b50993fd40a1.jpg

jmvotto
06-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Yes or the futures blackstix f4 I have those in my DW drone and like them a lot

KG's Supra24
06-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Now you have me thinking about fins! I have a Soulcraft HC Pro. It came with Futures F4 plastic fins. Would I benefit with going with the John Johns too?

I just made this swap on a walker project board. Took a quick ride yesterday afternoon and there was a noticeable difference in loseness.

moombacraze
06-08-2017, 10:54 PM
I just made this swap on a walker project board. Took a quick ride yesterday afternoon and there was a noticeable difference in loseness.

Did you go with the blackstix or the john john?

KG's Supra24
06-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Did you go with the blackstix or the john john?
John john

jmvotto
06-09-2017, 07:05 AM
Trayson

If you don't like them I'll buy them from you

muehlcj
06-09-2017, 09:57 AM
I will. So, I've got a buddy that rides a custom LakeWakes Area 51 board that Mark custom made for him. he's a bigger rider, so it's wider and longer than my nubstep, but with a blunt nose to keep the overall length down. It's still 4'6" but with the blunt nose rides like something longer for sure. It was made for riders 200 to 220 (which he is). I've ridden it and I honestly don't like it as it's too much board for me.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38514&stc=1&d=1428477877

If I wanted to let my friend take a spin with my new fins, do you think he'd enjoy them also? Or would they not be appropriate for a bit heavier rider (me in contrast being ~165 and 5'10 with a 4'6 nubstep). I'd imagine since our riding styles are similar and he has a board that he loves that he might likewise enjoy the performance of the new fins. And it'd only take a minute to swap them over to his board for a demo...

Yes - they are sized appropriately for your friend and his board. Have him give them a rip. Fins are easy and fun. Get half a dozen sets and play around.

muehlcj
06-09-2017, 10:01 AM

Sick board! Give them a shot. They will feel a bit looser but it looks like you run nubs in the rear so you might not notice. If you want same template but more performance get the blackstix f4's.

muehlcj
06-09-2017, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=trayson;308434]I will. So, I've got a buddy that rides a custom LakeWakes Area 51 board that Mark custom made for him. he's a bigger rider, so it's wider and longer than my nubstep, but with a blunt nose to keep the overall length down. It's still 4'6" but with the blunt nose rides like something longer for sure. It was made for riders 200 to 220 (which he is). I've ridden it and I honestly don't like it as it's too much board for me.

Wait is that board custom?

Did your buddy have him glass in the Agenda logo or did Mark put the sticker on it before he shipped?

trayson
06-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Trayson

If you don't like them I'll buy them from you

Good to know. I figured that if I bought the fins it's a pretty low risk investment given the popularity.

Yes - they are sized appropriately for your friend and his board. Have him give them a rip. Fins are easy and fun. Get half a dozen sets and play around.

Cool.

Wait is that board custom?

Did your buddy have him glass in the Agenda logo or did Mark put the sticker on it before he shipped?

Mark must have glassed in the Agenda logo. it's definitely part of the board. And Mark did make it custom for Desi. He even made the colors to compliment my boat!

trayson
06-09-2017, 01:06 PM

First thing I'd do is ditch the little fins and try it with just the two big fins. HUGE difference and the board is SO much more fun that way.

muehlcj
06-09-2017, 01:19 PM
First thing I'd do is ditch the little fins and try it with just the two big fins. HUGE difference and the board is SO much more fun that way.

No way! If you rip hard keep the rears in. Def will give you extra hold for bigger airs. Most agreesive male riders run that set up. But if that's you then you already know that.

trayson
06-09-2017, 01:22 PM
No way! If you rip hard keep the rears in. Def will give you extra hold for bigger airs. Most agreesive male riders run that set up. But if that's you then you already know that.

Well, I'm not getting any airs! so maybe that's part of the problem. that I tried with the 4 fins, hated how I couldn't break it loose, then have been riding 2 fins ever since.

muehlcj
06-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Well, I'm not getting any airs! so maybe that's part of the problem. that I tried with the 4 fins, hated how I couldn't break it loose, then have been riding 2 fins ever since.

Quit "cheat sliding" your board. If you are breaking your bigger front fins loose that means they are above the lip on the wave which means the rear fins (big or small) are as well. If you are just pushing them sideways in the water you aren't really breaking them loose = "cheat slide"

Real surf instructor could put you through a series of drills to analyze how you are approaching your turns and executing your snaps/slides and give you feedback and a point by point checklist of what to practice. I don’t have that talent and without seeing it I would say use more hips and core. They should be the first part of your body to move. Hit the lip with as much speed as you can, dig your back foot in and focus on letting your hips and core open up initiating the turn. Imagine your front hand reaching behind you and touching the face of the wave. Really use your upper body.

I recently watched Jonny Steg rip some ocean style hacks behind a boat it looked so sick.

trayson
06-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Quit "cheat sliding" your board. If you are breaking your bigger front fins loose that means they are above the lip on the wave which means the rear fins (big or small) are as well. If you are just pushing them sideways in the water you aren't really breaking them loose = "cheat slide"

Real surf instructor could put you through a series of drills to analyze how you are approaching your turns and executing your snaps/slides and give you feedback and a point by point checklist of what to practice. I don’t have that talent and without seeing it I would say use more hips and core. They should be the first part of your body to move. Hit the lip with as much speed as you can, dig your back foot in and focus on letting your hips and core open up initiating the turn. Imagine your front hand reaching behind you and touching the face of the wave. Really use your upper body.

I recently watched Jonny Steg rip some ocean style hacks behind a boat it looked so sick.

Yeah, I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing! I've never ocean surfed either.

moombacraze
06-09-2017, 02:37 PM

Thanks for the advise. I am by no means getting big airs, yet! So...I have another question for you. Jeff made my board with the 6 fin setup. What is the best combination of fins? Should I just run the large fins with the small fins behind? Or should I run a small fin in front of the large fin? Thanks for your help!

muehlcj
06-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the advise. I am by no means getting big airs, yet! So...I have another question for you. Jeff made my board with the 6 fin setup. What is the best combination of fins? Should I just run the large fins with the small fins behind? Or should I run a small fin in front of the large fin? Thanks for your help!

The small fins (canard fins) in front do a couple things. They redirect the flow of water approaching the larger main fin. This maximizes the effective base of the main fin. In aerodynamics the more laminar the flow the better. Drag happens when the flow is detached. The canard fin "primes" the flow around the main fin allowing it perform at its max. They will reduce the skatey feel of the twin adding more hold but not reducing pivot.

The quad will add speed. The closer and wider they are placed the looser they will feel. It's going to make board faster while creating more hold. I think you will find the most benifit with airs. More speed and longer hold up the lip.

I wouldn't say one is better. Personal preference. And your preference may change depending on day, conditions, energy level etc.

Hope that helps

trayson
06-15-2017, 01:58 AM

Since this has turned into a thread about fins, I'll post my results here.

so I went out today and finally got a chance to test out the John Grom's. I'm definitely impressed and keeping them on for sure.

Today's wave was pretty big. No real lip on the top (just kinda rolled over) but it was clean and smooth with plenty of push and length.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/traysonh/Moomba%20XLV/IMG955443_zps8i0cfx6b.jpg

I had a BLAST with the new fins. I was ripping all over the wave, way up to the top and recovering pretty much everything. Made riding a lot more effortless. I was really surprised how well I could ride way up the face of the wave and drop down with no worries about recovering from about anywhere. Needless to say, I'm a believer. I don't have the expertise to pick out my own fins, but after trying these, I'm happy to keep them on for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the encouragement. I had some of the most fun I've had in a set, and aside from a bigger than usual wave, the fins were absolutely the distinguishing factor.

Poison
06-15-2017, 09:12 AM
I went with the Blackstix. Supposedly won't be here until Monday but will report back once I get to ride them. Thanks for the update, I like it when the hype lives up on things like this.

muehlcj
06-15-2017, 04:02 PM
Since this has turned into a thread about fins, I'll post my results here.

so I went out today and finally got a chance to test out the John Grom's. I'm definitely impressed and keeping them on for sure.

Today's wave was pretty big. No real lip on the top (just kinda rolled over) but it was clean and smooth with plenty of push and length.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/traysonh/Moomba%20XLV/IMG955443_zps8i0cfx6b.jpg

I had a BLAST with the new fins. I was ripping all over the wave, way up to the top and recovering pretty much everything. Made riding a lot more effortless. I was really surprised how well I could ride way up the face of the wave and drop down with no worries about recovering from about anywhere. Needless to say, I'm a believer. I don't have the expertise to pick out my own fins, but after trying these, I'm happy to keep them on for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the encouragement. I had some of the most fun I've had in a set, and aside from a bigger than usual wave, the fins were absolutely the distinguishing factor.

Let me know when you are really ready to take it to the next level.....;)

moombacraze
06-16-2017, 02:23 PM
The small fins (canard fins) in front do a couple things. They redirect the flow of water approaching the larger main fin. This maximizes the effective base of the main fin. In aerodynamics the more laminar the flow the better. Drag happens when the flow is detached. The canard fin "primes" the flow around the main fin allowing it perform at its max. They will reduce the skatey feel of the twin adding more hold but not reducing pivot.

The quad will add speed. The closer and wider they are placed the looser they will feel. It's going to make board faster while creating more hold. I think you will find the most benifit with airs. More speed and longer hold up the lip.

I wouldn't say one is better. Personal preference. And your preference may change depending on day, conditions, energy level etc.

Hope that helps

Thanks for all the help on this! So if I am understanding what you said. I should run it as a quad fin either with the canard fins and the main fins, or the main fins and the rear red fins? Sorry for all the questions this is all new to me.

Thanks again!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170616/03f65b09fd0859acb79e814f0dd3e243.jpg

wolfeman131
06-16-2017, 06:31 PM
Thats the correct setup but you can experiment with removing the small, outside fins and/or the red fins.

moombacraze
06-16-2017, 07:01 PM
Thats the correct setup but you can experiment with removing the small, outside fins and/or the red fins.

Thanks Drew!

wolfeman131
06-16-2017, 07:02 PM
No problem. We need to get you some other main fins, too.

moombacraze
06-16-2017, 07:04 PM
Sick board! Give them a shot. They will feel a bit looser but it looks like you run nubs in the rear so you might not notice. If you want same template but more performance get the blackstix f4's.

The only fins I can get locally are the blackstix Rusty 1. Am I better off getting the blackstix f4's?

moombacraze
06-16-2017, 07:05 PM
No problem. We need to get you some other main fins, too.

That is what I'm looking into right now. See above.

wolfeman131
06-17-2017, 12:28 AM
My suggestions are blackstix F4's, Soulcraft or Chaos fins. My girls ride the JJF groms

muehlcj
06-17-2017, 04:13 PM
Thanks Drew!

Drew is correct.

If you run little fronts and mains it will still pivot well but feel less skatey. If you run mains and red rears you will be able to create more speed and more hold. It will feel more difficult to pivot.

There isn't at right or wrong. Just preference.

muehlcj
06-17-2017, 04:15 PM
My suggestions are blackstix F4's, Soulcraft or Chaos fins. My girls ride the JJF groms

Anything on this list will rip. x 2 on the BS or the JJG

moombacraze
06-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Thanks guys!

Poison
06-18-2017, 05:30 PM
Ok...color me impressed.

I bought the blackstix 3.0. I have to admit that I was skeptical about how much difference this would make. I figured people that are really good or pro level could probably tell the difference but that it would be pretty subtle for a weekend warrior like me and this was just going to be a $100 experiment.

I was wrong. I put the blackstix on my 4'6" neo and it absolutely flies now. I could sit back further in the wave and recover from deeper than I ever could before. Bending my knees and putting weight on the front foot is like hitting the turbo button now. It definitely makes a difference in the drive that the board is able to generate. It also did not lock the board in too much...I was able to spin 360s and break the fins free just fine.

The weird part is that in terms of size, they are not that different from the stock F3 fins....I held them up side by side and before installation and I kinda shrugged to myself (still thinking this was a waste of money). You can certainly see the difference in shape and curve, but man does it make the board faster. I don't want to give the wrong impression...I mean, it's not life changing fast, but it really is a significant upgrade. 9/10 recommend.

trayson
06-25-2017, 02:53 AM
So I'm still really happy with my John John Grom's.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/traysonh/Moomba%20XLV/0619171232_HDR_zpstlcx5cvg.jpg

So question... My 4'6 Doomswell Nubstep came stock with Futures F2 fins. My wife's 4'4 Doomswell Sparkplug came with the Futures F3 fins. Since I'd swapped my fins over to the JJG fins, she decided she wanted to try the F2's instead of her F3's. Once she did, she really started carving a lot better. Are the F3's and F2's essentially the same but the F2's are just smaller? I'm curious is the F2's over the F3's would make the dramatic difference we saw? (I don't know if she's quite ready to jump on my JJG fins yet. She's really just getting to the point where she's learning to get big solid carves in the wave... But she's improved so much this past week (where we were on the water every single day...)

5:00
06-26-2017, 10:03 AM
Met up with Chris at the Lake Anna Wake Surf Open this weekend. He had some great looking boards there for sure. Looks like I will have to start saving up my pennies again.

SorryCharlie
06-26-2017, 12:33 PM
My 4'6 Doomswell Nubstep

My son has been doing pretty good on the CWB Ride. You think this board would be to much for him since he's a beginner?

trayson
06-26-2017, 03:47 PM
My son has been doing pretty good on the CWB Ride. You think this board would be to much for him since he's a beginner?

From what I've found, the EPS foam boards are more thick and more buoyant. So they're a little harder to flip and a little less stable when you're just riding it without carving or pushing it at all. That said, if he can confidently flip a board and get up every time without thinking, and if he's already confident at exploring the whole pocket of the wave and recovering from too far back/forward, then I don't see how a Doomwell or PSC would be too much. Once he is solid on the basic board control and confident in getting it flipped and up; then any of the EPS foam boards will only provide opportunity to grow. (and they're not THAT much harder to get flipped, but it is noticeable for a straight up beginner. Likewise on the stability.

muehlcj
06-29-2017, 06:21 AM
So I'm still really happy with my John John Grom's.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/traysonh/Moomba%20XLV/0619171232_HDR_zpstlcx5cvg.jpg

So question... My 4'6 Doomswell Nubstep came stock with Futures F2 fins. My wife's 4'4 Doomswell Sparkplug came with the Futures F3 fins. Since I'd swapped my fins over to the JJG fins, she decided she wanted to try the F2's instead of her F3's. Once she did, she really started carving a lot better. Are the F3's and F2's essentially the same but the F2's are just smaller? I'm curious is the F2's over the F3's would make the dramatic difference we saw? (I don't know if she's quite ready to jump on my JJG fins yet. She's really just getting to the point where she's learning to get big solid carves in the wave... But she's improved so much this past week (where we were on the water every single day...)

I'm def not an expert on futures fins so if someone is please jump in. I can tell you all about FCS.

The F2 in certain construction is a scaled down version of the f4 which is the blackstix template everyone loves. They are small less then 13 in^2 area. Flat foil.

Not sure on F3 stats.

Let her use the JJF's and get some blackstix f4 next.

These guys are always an option if you want to ride a lot of different fins. https://finatic.com

muehlcj
06-29-2017, 06:32 AM

Def. not. Get it and don't look back. He will figure it out fast while having fun.

All surf coaches will tell you implicit learning is def the way to go on surf skills. When you are young and surf time isn't so critical and you are having a blast and you can mess up 1000 times Your body learns the skill while having fun and you don't even realize it. It will then be there for ever. Like learning to ride bike while young.

Don't wait.

SorryCharlie
06-29-2017, 11:19 AM
Is it better to learn on a long board or a skim board? I guess it's all relative but seems like a skim board would be more fun?

jmvotto
06-29-2017, 11:43 AM
Is it better to learn on a long board or a skim board? I guess it's all relative but seems like a skim board would be more fun?

really depends , surf style is more stable therefore I would go that directions , but its really preference on what you ultimately want to do . a skim board with three fins will allow you to progress to a single fin quickly

KG's Supra24
08-31-2017, 04:29 PM
Had a buddy come through town last night so we got out for a couple hours. Another person coming off the water talking about how great the PS was ....

http://i.imgur.com/C3Zy4D9.jpg

wetfly112
08-31-2017, 06:09 PM
What's the setup on the mojo if you don't mind me asking? I am running Enzo bag on port and 1000 on starboard and my wave is not as long as the 1 u took a pic of. I'm at 70% port at 10.8 mph

jmvotto
08-31-2017, 09:05 PM
Had a buddy come through town last night so we got out for a couple hours. Another person coming off the water talking about how great the PS was ....

http://i.imgur.com/C3Zy4D9.jpg

Everyone always does , the PS rocks!!!!

KG's Supra24
08-31-2017, 10:32 PM
What's the setup on the mojo if you don't mind me asking? I am running Enzo bag on port and 1000 on starboard and my wave is not as long as the 1 u took a pic of. I'm at 70% port at 10.8 mphRegular: port 1100 as full as possible, starboard 50 to 60% 1100, bow 50-80% (tank+ibs) depending on passengers in cabin. Plate around 80%. Flow around 55%

Goofy: starboard 1100 full as possible, port around 80% full. Bow 60% and up depending on crew. Plate around 80%. Flow around 65 to 70.

Speed usually 10.7 to 11.0

Id like to add more weight but have been lazy about it. I regularly drop non surfside weight to clean up the face of the wave. There is a happy place where the boat sits in the water just right .... that is usually bow rise just a bit higher than I'd like it [emoji38]

dusty2221
08-31-2017, 10:37 PM
Does your FAE from your bff affect the wave?

KG's Supra24
08-31-2017, 11:04 PM
I haven't been able to see a difference

Anyone know if PS is backed up? I left a message on the machine ...

dusty2221
08-31-2017, 11:13 PM
Not sure, but if you talk to him make sure he is building 2.

But what do you need a performance board for? You have a huge stereo, so by default you can't ride?! And wakeboard...forget about it!

KG's Supra24
08-31-2017, 11:22 PM
Goofy wave on above settings. Only other person in the boat was me (same with regular pic above) ....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170901/ca2a27c2284c8905aa484bff7c83333c.jpg

jmvotto
09-01-2017, 09:32 AM
Goofy wave on above settings. Only other person in the boat was me (same with regular pic above) ....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170901/ca2a27c2284c8905aa484bff7c83333c.jpg

Love this picture with the pups

As dusty said rocking stereo means all pimping and no game

I think PS is cranking out boards , he has a special bat line number to cut to the front of the line. Pm me if interested