PDA

View Full Version : '07 Changes

JoeTechie
08-08-2006, 09:04 PM
So anyone who did not notice the icon in the upper right of the main page - the link is here:

http://www.moomba.com/07/index.html

So far we have:

* 325 HP EFI is now the BASE engine (ding dong the carbs are dead, the wicked carbs are...)

* New colors, graphics, and patterns (I Like the flame job on the XLV!)

* SS Bow Hand Rails on all models

* Tower on Outback LSV ??? (ok - someone want to tell me how it now differes from the Mobius ?)

* Rounded Drivers Seat (possibly swivel ?)

Anyone else w/ a keen eye find something or know about it before they give us the official word ? Post what ya got.

Just having fun, still LOVE my '06 !

-Joe

WBCowboy
08-09-2006, 04:30 AM
You could get a tower on the 2006 Outback LSV also with the ballast system and wake plate. You could get either the Gravity 1 front or rear and even the Gravity 3. Click on the outback LSV and then click on confige. The only reason why I know is I just did it lol.

moombadaze
08-09-2006, 07:21 AM
outback lsv-shown with optional tower?
colored decks go into interior--blue xlv,red mobius

i do like the new colors on the gravity games model

JoeTechie
08-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Cowboy & Daze: Yes, I know they are options, but then what differentiates the two models to the public ? The Mobius LSV does not even have the Mobius logo anymore in that preview pic.

To me the boat lines (outback & mobius) are blurring.

To me they should have:

* Outback - no tower option, no ballast option = skiboat only

* Moomba-V - standard tower, standard Grav I ballast = starter / mixed-use boat

* Outback LS, Outback LSV - no tower, no ballast.

* Mobius LS, Mobius LSV, Mobius XLV - standard Tower, Standard Grav III ballast

Salty: So was I - lost that bet. :(

-J

mvd
08-17-2006, 03:08 PM
I realy need the new collors for the mobius lsv. Have to order soon and can wait to configure my new moomba. Hope to get the option list also asap. I have to order 5 months in advance to get it here on time.

JoeTechie
08-17-2006, 06:03 PM
The new line is usually released to the public around Sept.

Your dealer should have the new colors. SC may be able to send you a 2007 brochure when they are avaialble as well.

-J