PDA

View Full Version : Lake Ray Hubbard this weekend - need guidance

russellsmojo
05-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Hey guys, heading to lake Ray Hubbard this Saturday and Sunday. It's my first time on the lake. We would like to launch on the Heath side of lake. Please share any suggestions on ramp, nice coves, restaurants, and uh oh spots to watch out for underwater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smorris7
05-11-2017, 06:32 AM
Hey guys, heading to lake Ray Hubbard this Saturday and Sunday. It's my first time on the lake. We would like to launch on the Heath side of lake. Please share any suggestions on ramp, nice coves, restaurants, and uh oh spots to watch out for underwater.

Be careful over there. Lots of trees in the water on Hubbard.

russellsmojo
05-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Be careful over there. Lots of trees in the water on Hubbard.

I have heard this. All over? Certain spots? Is south of 30 pretty safe? What the dam area?

Lewisville has lots of trees as well. Just learn where to go.

stx.dead.I
05-11-2017, 10:24 AM
Do you have a group to go with already? I've been trying to get some people to go with but they're always flaking on Me! I'm trying to go to joe pool either today or tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rdlangston13
05-11-2017, 10:40 AM
I've been once a long time ago and we launched by the bass pro shop and road around that area.

wario
05-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Do you have a group to go with already? I've been trying to get some people to go with but they're always flaking on Me! I'm trying to go to joe pool either today or tomorrow.

I ride joe pool from time to time as it's my closest lake.

russellsmojo
05-12-2017, 11:03 AM

Yea this is a family outing. Probably have the tube out [emoji33]. But I did pickup a FAD to let kids play on. Heard it is fun. So maybe tube will get "left" on accident.