PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Mondo Electrical Issue

scottm
04-18-2017, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know where I can find an electrical schematic for a '14 Mondo? I have an issue with power getting to all three ballast pumps as well as the wakeplate. If there's something simple to check, that advice would be appreciated too (it's not the breaker on the engine panel side wall). It's one of those 'it worked when we put it away last fall' type issues we found as we took the boat out of winter storage this spring. Thanks

BrettLee3232
04-18-2017, 10:41 AM
There should be a breaker in your engine bay that is reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottm
04-18-2017, 11:07 AM
The breaker was the first thing I checked (not tripped) and then jumpered past it to ensure not a bad breaker. No luck.

jstenger
04-18-2017, 11:50 AM
Is there power before and after the breaker?

If so, then remove the carpeted cover on the passenger side to expose your pumps and black box. Check the power connector. It may not have been snapped in all the way and has fallen out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Badfoot
04-18-2017, 02:36 PM
Joe is correct. The same thing happened to mine last year. It was the power connector behind the carpeted panel in the rear. All three pumps and wakeplate are powered through it.

scottm
04-20-2017, 04:59 PM
You guys nailed it. Thanks for the feedback. The board behind the panel which has the pumps & power distribution mounted on it was not fastened down during the boat build at the factory. So,with the board floating loose, no wonder the power supply worked loose. I'm surprised it lasted this long. Thanks again. Much appreciated.

BrettLee3232
04-20-2017, 06:50 PM
You guys nailed it. Thanks for the feedback. The board behind the panel which has the pumps & power distribution mounted on it was not fastened down during the boat build at the factory. So,with the board floating loose, no wonder the power supply worked loose. I'm surprised it lasted this long. Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Mine wasn't fastened down either [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk