PDA

View Full Version : Bought a lake house

ghebert1111
04-10-2017, 05:34 PM
2 years after getting our first boat, we get our first lake house, very, very fortunate us. It's on Lewis Smith Lake in Crane Hill Alabama. It's a floating dock and has about 12 electrical outlets, fluorescent lighting, a swim platform, 3 jet ski ports and 2 slips, one with a 6600 Hydrohoist lift, perfect for my Mojo, and a shorter slip for my wife's 20 foot pontoon boat, where yellow food and red drinks are allowed. I had a guy from the local Hydrohoist dealer look at the lift, without my boat being there, and he said it should be fine with the bunks set where they are. I'll post some pictures along with some of the house because I know the rule.

Any way I was looking for any ideas that y'all are using/doing on your dock or any dos and don't about lake house life:

Don't pull into the dock with the boat tunes cranked.
Do invite the widower over from next store who has no boat to stay on her good side.
Do you keep a net on the dock to fish out debris?
Has any one put on led strip lights?
Motion lights?
Regarding the lift, is it best to be either 100% up or 100% down and not in between?

4alkings
04-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Congratulations. I've been looking at property on Smith Lake. Hope to find something in the next few years.

ghebert1111
04-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Congratulations. I've been looking at property on Smith Lake. Hope to find something in the next few years.

We're by Big Bridge. If you come out of Trident Marina and take a right, go under the bridge you can see our house, 2 story red roof. Stop in some time if you're up there.

lsupcar
04-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Right on about the music.
Depends on your water, whether the debris sweep is worth the time/effort.
Lights are sometimes ok, but I hate docks with bright flood lights shining all night destroying night vision and the peace of the night.
I may depend on whether you live there full time or this is a second home. I have motion lights for security at one dock. Works fairly well. If the dock is in a rural area, it may turn on more from raccoons then security issues.
Put out a game camera for security and maybe see some animals.
I have the same lift. You will find the lift wants to be all the way up or down. That is the way you should use it. Raise it until bubbles are coming out of the tanks. It will go a lot faster and sit a lot lower when the boat is on the lift. Also, lower it all the way down before pulling in or out. With an earlier boat, I tried to save time and only lower the lift until the boat was floating free. However, when reversing out the boat shifted over the bunk and clipped the prop. Now I alway lower all the way.
BTW, I moved the bunks myself when getting the new boat. So you can do that yourself if you find the need after trying it out. You can take some measurements from your trailer and try and replicate that.
Have fun.

mmandley
04-11-2017, 07:29 AM
I can measure mine on my lift if you like. Unfortunately the trailer bunks get you close but you have to watch the lines under your boat. the trailer has 3 sets of bunks to hold the boat where as the lift only has 2.

For the lift I leave it up with a boat and down with out. I don't see a point as to why to leave it up w=if the boat isn't on it. Just more work to get out and raise or lower it.

You should put a lead line on the boat D ring to the dock incase your lift fails and lowers, this will keep the boat in the dock area.
Also you might want to invest in stretchable dock lines, I use them on the lift so when I bring the boat in its centered when the lift goes up, also keeps the boat in place when the lift goes down.
Large bouncy balls to tie the boat to the side of the dock so you don't have to have it in the lift all the time.
UV netting to hang from the roof if you have an afternoon sun so the boat doesn't fade. Also helps keep rain off when you get those summer showers.
Solar LED lights work great to mark the edges of the dock yet not being annoying to those who like it dark out.
I have a motion light inside my dock and its good when I forget to turn the spot light on before I go out in the day and come home at night lol.

I use these on the corners entering the slip, and on the side where I tie up
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HYAUZW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I use these to tie up to the side of the dock. Watch the air fill nipple as it will scratch the boat, put tape over it.
https://www.amazon.com/Space-Hopper-Ball-Diameter-Included/dp/B007LYX1JK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1491909880&sr=8-6&keywords=hippity+hop+for+adults

I use this for all my dock lines
https://www.amazon.com/AIRHEAD-AHDL-4-Bungee-Dockline-Feet/dp/B0012RJTUW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1491909952&sr=8-6&keywords=dock+line

I then use actual rope to tie the nose and tower to the dock to hold against winds.

UV Netting I use

http://www.mytarp.com/shade-cloth-10x20.aspx

PM me if you have questions or want pictures of things I have done.

kaneboats
04-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Congrats, Gil! Lotsa good times on the way.

beat taco
04-11-2017, 10:25 AM
Yup good for you Gil! I'll put you on my list when I do my southern tour! I'm growing tired of owning a boat for 3 months a year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ghebert1111
04-11-2017, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it.

Jake, give me some advance notice and we'll see what we can do.

Mike, I may take you up on chatting, I think I still have you're number from reaching out to you in 2015.

lsupcar
04-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Also, if your water is not too deep, we really enjoy our underwater fish lights.

ghebert1111
04-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Also, if your water is not too deep, we really enjoy our underwater fish lights.

Water is at least 75 feet deep under the dock but what about these underwater fish lights, sounds like something my son would love.

lsupcar
04-12-2017, 11:41 AM
http://www.underwaterfishlight.com/

This is the kind I have.

Darter
04-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Water is at least 75 feet deep under the dock...

:eek:

Is your shoreline a cliff??

jelmhorst
04-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Here's my experience from my 6000SW lift, and one learning tip. Hydrohoist wants you to not have the prop spinning as you enter the slip. They want you to glide in and make any adjustments with your many pairs of hands. I'm on open water where it gets rough, 3ft rollers coming in as I'm coming into the slip, so my first experience to my side entry slip in rough water means I'm in gear to steer and pop it in reverse to keep me crashing up front. Well one Sat afternoon, I clipped the bunk with the prop. No damage to the prop but frustrating nevertheless. They don't recommend trimming the bunk as I wanted to do should it happen. As you glide in you should have 2 guide ropes [don't have to be thick] setup in front that you run to the back cleats to center the boat while you flip the switch to raise the lift. As the boat gets lifted slack will come into the line, they recommend you keep the guide wires attached in case the lift fails. Congrats on the lake house, unfortunately it will involve more work and is less the retreat feeling when you are the one pressure washing the dock and maintaining everything. All that said, wouldn't trade it for the world.

Depending on your power situation, these are on my winter project list:
https://www.flexfireleds.com/waterproof-led-strip-lights/outdoor-rgb-strip-lights-300-leds

ghebert1111
04-12-2017, 02:51 PM
:eek:

Is your shoreline a cliff??

Yeah, I was surprised at the depth. We have a rock ledge/shelf that goes out about 20 feet and then it drops. I measured by taking my anchor and 75 feet of line and dropped it from the dock, it never bottomed out. I hear the rock ledge is great for fishing confirmed by all the bass boats there in the AM.

From what I understand, Lewis-Smith lake was a series of valleys that the power company dammed up to create the lake. It's over 200 feet in places I've heard.

ghebert1111
04-12-2017, 03:00 PM
Here's my experience from my 6000SW lift, and one learning tip. Hydrohoist wants you to not have the prop spinning as you enter the slip. They want you to glide in and make any adjustments with your many pairs of hands. I'm on open water where it gets rough, 3ft rollers coming in as I'm coming into the slip, so my first experience to my side entry slip in rough water means I'm in gear to steer and pop it in reverse to keep me crashing up front. Well one Sat afternoon, I clipped the bunk with the prop. No damage to the prop but frustrating nevertheless. They don't recommend trimming the bunk as I wanted to do should it happen. As you glide in you should have 2 guide ropes [don't have to be thick] setup in front that you run to the back cleats to center the boat while you flip the switch to raise the lift. As the boat gets lifted slack will come into the line, they recommend you keep the guide wires attached in case the lift fails. Congrats on the lake house, unfortunately it will involve more work and is less the retreat feeling when you are the one pressure washing the dock and maintaining everything. All that said, wouldn't trade it for the world.

Depending on your power situation, these are on my winter project list:
https://www.flexfireleds.com/waterproof-led-strip-lights/outdoor-rgb-strip-lights-300-leds

Thanks for the input. I've got the guidelines set up to center the boat as you suggest. I don't think I'd feel comfortable gliding in either as we are on open water as well. I would have thought the bunks are so far down in the water they couldn't get clipped, I guess when we are back there this weekend, I'll put the hoist al the way down, pull the boat out and get on the bunks to see how far down they are.

I'm definitely gonna have some LEDs on that dock in the next month or 2. I did my wife's pontoon boat and it looks great, even in the pink she requested. I have had pretty good luck with the cheap LED strips from Amazon so I'm looking at these for a first try

https://www.amazon.com/WenTop-Lights-Waterproof-300leds-Controller/dp/B01GCNBLSI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1492023552&sr=8-3&keywords=outdoor+led+strip+lights

ghebert1111
04-12-2017, 03:10 PM
I can measure mine on my lift if you like. Unfortunately the trailer bunks get you close but you have to watch the lines under your boat. the trailer has 3 sets of bunks to hold the boat where as the lift only has 2.

I'll post a picture of my boat on the bunks and y'all can tell me if I need to adjust them. I'm certain that they are narrower than my inner most trailer bunks.

Large bouncy balls to tie the boat to the side of the dock so you don't have to have it in the lift all the time.

There is a side of the swim pier that a boat, mine or someone else's might pull up to and tie off, should I have fenders there permanently? and if so are you suggesting the bouncy balls? doesn't that make it more difficult for, say my 80 year old dad to get in the boar? Currently we have 3 cleats in that area with old crappy looking 22 inch fenders.

Also on my slip with the lift, in the front of the slip, where the bow of the boat would hit if when you are pulling in, there is a large grey sponge-like material, I assume that is in case the bow hits that area it will protect the boat?

ghebert1111
04-12-2017, 03:11 PM
http://www.underwaterfishlight.com/

This is the kind I have.

I'll have to put it on the list. I thought upgrading the boat was expensive...

jelmhorst
04-12-2017, 10:07 PM
I can't speak to the large bouncy balls but one of my dock neighbors had dock line through 3 - hole through middle fenders and they kept the boat off the dock even in some awful chop. Just tie the ends up to the cleats and boat ropes over the top and held like a champ. For me, if I'm not in the boat, its up on the lift, mine just takes too much of a beating to just tie up. A couple of idiots buzzing the dock at 40 feet and you'll probably end up doing the same. Might want to buy a megaphone, help educate those on the lake that need reminders. We take turns 'helping' those who don't know the rules, and bonus points added for colorful commentary - mine is a no kid zone so we get away with more than those who have to censor themselves due to youngins.

Prob just need to do a cost comparison as to which option is more economical.
http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Dockmate-Hole-Through-Middle-Fender-10-x-26&i=854999

lsupcar
04-12-2017, 11:50 PM
I'll have to put it on the list. I thought upgrading the boat was expensive...

One more thing that is fun is a fish feeder. We just have a small 5 gallon unit that spins for one second twice a day throwing out floating catfish food. Eaten mainly by turtles but also some big catfish.
My hydro hoist is attached to a floating dock made out of steel with concrete deck. Not a good thing for the boat to rub against. In the slip, even with vertical fenders and guide lines, my old boat was finding a way to make contact with the dock edge. I thus constructed a wooden rim with cushioning around the dock edge including the front to protect the bow. Just like it sounds like you have in the front. Also, I found that centering the boat over the center of the lift was not the easiest thing to do. I thus installed some foam 12-16 inch arms that extend out from the side of the dock edge to indicate how far to hold off the boat until to lift engages the bottom of the boat.
I find a lot of the fun is optimizing the setup. You will have fun doing it too.

kaneboats
04-13-2017, 02:02 PM
Might want to buy a megaphone, help educate those on the lake that need reminders.

Megaphone? Try the Wolfeman method of getting their attention. Call them over nice and close and then give them a blast:

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-13530/Traffic-Safety/Air-Horns?pricode=WY840&gadtype=pla&id=S-13530&gclid=CO7lo9yBotMCFYk7gQodGNUNPQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

wolfeman131
04-13-2017, 09:06 PM
Yes, Sir! Just got a fresh one for this season!!

ghebert1111
04-15-2017, 12:31 AM
Yes, Sir! Just got a fresh one for this season!!

I'm getting tired of typing, but I had some negative thoughts about a Supreme surfer that surfed by my dock twice in an hour and was probably less than 30 feet away. I don't want to step on any toes yet since we just got this place and I know there was another thread about how to tell someone to get the hell away from the dock and I know I don't have the kind of delivery that makes someone feel warm and fuzzy but I guess I'm gonna have to figure how to handle this. One thought was to tell the d-bag when I find out where his dock is I'll be over to return the favor, is that wrong?

jelmhorst
04-15-2017, 09:19 AM
When you see them doing that, you'll never be in the wrong no matter what you do. Get video of them doing it once and get the registration numbers on video if possible and you can send that off to DNR or appropriate authority. They should get a nice ticket as a reminder. That was pass one, pass two and I'm in the boat ready to trail. I'll educate them accordingly, whether following them to their dock/launch or waiting till they are swapping out riders. Unfortunately some of the worst offenders are those with docks and your neighbors.

ghebert1111
04-15-2017, 10:19 AM
Here are some pictures of the dock and the boat on the lift I'm not sure how to move the bunks looking at how they are attached to the lift.

Mike I don't get any afternoon sun but I do get plenty of the morning sun so I may put up a shade on that side.

First morning down on the dock really peaceful, wish I drank coffee or morning scotch.

And lastly, where does everyone store their surfboards when they're away from the lake house for the week and do you cover the boat every night ur at the lake, or just Sunday when you leave.

ghebert1111
04-15-2017, 10:24 AM
When you see them doing that, you'll never be in the wrong no matter what you do. Get video of them doing it once and get the registration numbers on video if possible and you can send that off to DNR or appropriate authority. They should get a nice ticket as a reminder. That was pass one, pass two and I'm in the boat ready to trail. I'll educate them accordingly, whether following them to their dock/launch or waiting till they are swapping out riders. Unfortunately some of the worst offenders are those with docks and your neighbors.

Good idea on the pictures and I had my phone with me both times. Wonder if having my cop buddy over to have a talk with them might help. As far as neighbors, someone has 2 large mutts, with collars and tags roaming the area they seem friendly enough but I don't want to have someone else's dogs landmines in my yard. Am I just old and cranky and need to relax, maybe that morning scotch wasn't a bad idea.

The General
04-15-2017, 10:59 AM
Good idea on the pictures and I had my phone with me both times. Wonder if having my cop buddy over to have a talk with them might help. As far as neighbors, someone has 2 large mutts, with collars and tags roaming the area they seem friendly enough but I don't want to have someone else's dogs landmines in my yard. Am I just old and cranky and need to relax, maybe that morning scotch wasn't a bad idea.

Most people will respond much better to a friendly discussion with a neighbour than they will to the new guy showing up with a cop buddy. You may want to try the softer approach at first. I'm not saying it's right but people are people and there are people with boats that really don't know that what they're doing is wrong.

ghebert1111
04-15-2017, 01:55 PM
Most people will respond much better to a friendly discussion with a neighbour than they will to the new guy showing up with a cop buddy. You may want to try the softer approach at first. I'm not saying it's right but people are people and there are people with boats that really don't know that what they're doing is wrong.

Cop buddy is a last resort. Unfortunately I don't come across as real neighborly the first time someone meets me especially if I'm asking them to be a bit more considerate of my dock.

The General
04-15-2017, 03:17 PM
Well good luck with that.25471

ghebert1111
04-15-2017, 07:32 PM
Well good luck with that.25471

I guess that's the point, there aren't a lot of folks that are going to respond well to the any kind of discussion about their perceived lack of courtesy and if they are surfing that close to the docks in my area they are probably the kind that would respond in the worse way. I guess I'll have to give it a summer and see how things shake out.

dusty2221
04-15-2017, 10:19 PM
Well, I seem to wear the ahole badge also. Rarely ever intend to be one, just come off that way.

Can't win em all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Woody929
04-15-2017, 11:51 PM
Well, I seem to wear the ahole badge also. Rarely ever intend to be one, just come off that way.

Can't win em all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You're an ass

kaneboats
04-17-2017, 10:42 AM
Neighbor's dog comes into my yard I give one warning shot. Neighbor comes toward the line I ask 'em if he missed the warning shot and wants to take his chances.

zabooda
04-17-2017, 12:53 PM
Thirty feet away? Most States have the distance from shoreline at 100 feet. Try your fishing cast skills with a hunking weight on the end. There is a reason for the 100 foot distance and that is shoreline protection but also to separate boat activity from shoreline activity. One reason you don't cruise near fishing boats as they have a legal weapon with the fishing pole and the same can be applied on land.

ghebert1111
05-03-2017, 10:04 AM
UV Netting I use

http://www.mytarp.com/shade-cloth-10x20.aspx

Got this tarp and put it up this past weekend. It's looks great and is covering all but the swim platform on my boat. Still working on some of the others items but most of our time is being spent working inside the house. We started moving a kitchen cabinet and that led to tearing down a couple of walls, one being load bearing, we had to have an open floor plan. We've been at the house for 6 straight weekends and have been out on the water for maybe an hour.

mmandley
05-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Nice I use my swim deck cover a lot to protect it from the long sunny afternoon

kaneboats
05-03-2017, 12:34 PM
most of our time is being spent working inside the house. . . . We've been at the house for 6 straight weekends and have been out on the water for maybe an hour.

Wife: We should get a lake house.
Me: Yes, then I can go up there on Saturday and cut the grass instead of going boating.

ghebert1111
05-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Wife: We should get a lake house.
Me: Yes, then I can go up there on Saturday and cut the grass instead of going boating.

That's about right.

BigOrange
05-03-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm 2 years into ours.....renovation complete but still things break and although I'm sure to make time for boating, between Church and all the work for Mx, cleaning, etc. -- no relaxing whatsoever. I hope that I'm still on the "bathtub" curve glideslope down and eventually the projects will taper off. But with it not a full time residence, I doubt that it does.

BobP
05-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Here are some pictures of the dock and the boat on the lift I'm not sure how to move the bunks looking at how they are attached to the lift.

Mike I don't get any afternoon sun but I do get plenty of the morning sun so I may put up a shade on that side.

First morning down on the dock really peaceful, wish I drank coffee or morning scotch.

And lastly, where does everyone store their surfboards when they're away from the lake house for the week and do you cover the boat every night ur at the lake, or just Sunday when you leave.

It looks like you might be able to slide the bunks in and out, but limited to the hole spacing in the cross brace. Looks like you might need to loosen the back clamp as well to slide it along the rail.

If up at the lake house/cottage we leave the cover off unless expecting bad weather. We just have a standalone lift with vinyl canopy so it does not get as much protection as yours. As for surf boards we put them back in the shed if going to be gone for a while, otherwise they are usually leaned up against the deck. We are on a very narrow, 300 acre lake so we get and unfortunately give the shoreline quite a workout if surfing goofy (lake is counter-clock wise traffic), but we still stay out as far as possible.

lsupcar
05-03-2017, 07:09 PM

Here is my set up. An older and dirtier and rustier hydrohoist than yours.
26 inches between the inside of the bunks.
30 1/2 inches between the innermost portion of the angle iron bunk support uprights with the multiple holes in them.
You reposition the bunks by removing the two bolts holding the uprights to the crossbeam, then moving the upright to the holes you choose and reinstalling the bolts. Count the holes from center to make sure each bunk stays centered. You can count the holes between my uprights to get an idea. The most important part is to not drop any nuts, bolts or tools in the water.
Looking at your setup, it looks pretty good. Don't override any chines. Check where the chines on the transom meet the bunks.

ghebert1111
05-18-2017, 05:54 PM
I hate to admit it but I'm having real problems pulling into my slip. Does anyone have any tips. I'm off tomorrow so i'm gonna head to the lake and practice.

lsupcar
05-18-2017, 11:08 PM
I have problems too.
I enter the channel where my lift is on the port side. When I try to turn left directly into the slip, more times then not I need to abort and back out. I have better luck, passing the slip closely on the port side, then turning to the right and turning 270 degrees and entering the slip at a slight angle toward the 11 o'clock position and slowing and spinning into the slip.
I know some have good luck approaching directly toward the 2 o'clock position and slowing and allowing the reversing prop rotation to pull the stern to the starboard as you enter the slip. i have trouble getting that to work for me.

kaneboats
05-19-2017, 09:52 AM
I know some have good luck approaching directly toward the 2 o'clock position and slowing and allowing the reversing prop rotation to pull the stern to the starboard as you enter the slip. i have trouble getting that to work for me.

This is kind of a preferred method, kind of like docking. But, when the wind is blowing and the bimini is deployed it can sail in any direction.

mmandley
05-19-2017, 05:37 PM
What problems ate you having.

Comparing it to trailering the boat what are your differences?

Do you have guide poles on the dock?

I have guide poles with heavy duty ballast hoses covering to protect the boat.

I'm off tomorrow give me a call if you want to talk.

503-989-9921

ghebert1111
05-19-2017, 07:47 PM
What problems ate you having.

Comparing it to trailering the boat what are your differences?

Do you have guide poles on the dock?

I have guide poles with heavy duty ballast hoses covering to protect the boat.

I'm off tomorrow give me a call if you want to talk.

503-989-9921

Thanks Mike. I'm not sure I understand the 2 o'clock method. I'm trying to do it like pulling on the trailer, but I've only had to trailer 5 times, so I'm not very good at that either. Yes I have guide poles covered in PVC.

I'll give you a call tomorrow, AM or PM?

mmandley
05-20-2017, 08:38 AM
The 2 o clock Pat mentioned is aiming the boat at 2 o'clock then reverse pills the rear end around.

The best advise I can give you is slow slow. I always have Claudia up front to help guide.

I try to come in really straight but I have a straight shot.

Afternoon would be best

deerfield
05-20-2017, 02:03 PM
Mike - Could you possibly use your cell phone to capture video of you pulling in to the slip and post it here for Gil? - Stuart

wolfeman131
05-20-2017, 09:36 PM
Gil,

This is my preferred method:

https://youtu.be/9qHdPhkSSNQ

moombahighrider
05-20-2017, 09:54 PM
Gil,

This is my preferred method:

https://youtu.be/9qHdPhkSSNQ

Classic....

mmandley
05-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Mike - Could you possibly use your cell phone to capture video of you pulling in to the slip and post it here for Gil? - Stuart

I'll see if I can today. But not sure

Had to leave the boat behind my dock last night, caught in a suddenly nasty storm with crazy winds. Normally Claudia is in the front and ill drive.

Ill try to get something when I put her away today.

mmandley
05-22-2017, 11:06 AM
Took a short Video of putting the boat in the lift yesterday.

Don't mind the messy dock that in the video LOL.

We had a nasty storm blow in Saturday night as we were trying to come into the cove, by the time I was actually able to get the boat on the dock I was behind my dock, not on the side as normal, so I had to pull all the buoy balls, ropes and everything to the back, and in this video I hadn't got things back in order LOL.

https://vimeo.com/218474623

If you listen you can hear the forward reverse I use to slow the boat to a craw, and drive it into the dock / lift.
Also I think you can hear my serpentine belt whistling a bit, after the boat sat all night in the rain it started squeaking, I have a new one though.

U-Thrive
06-01-2018, 06:19 PM
I am looking at purchasing the HarborHoist from HydroHoist Boat Lifts (https://www.boatlift.com/) what are yalls thoughts on them? Does anybody own one? I have seen a lot of good reviews for them but wanted to get everyones opinion on them.

mmandley
06-02-2018, 03:39 PM
That's who makes the pumping system on mine.

No complaints

Surf Wagon
06-02-2018, 07:04 PM

Can't win em all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TapatalkI wear this badge with honor. Sent the wife into to Kroger this morning as she's walking back to the boat a lady ask me if I was going fishing. I replied no just going to play in the water. She turned and passed my wife which hears it all and the lady says asshole. Idk but I think I win right. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kaneboats
06-04-2018, 10:27 AM
That's a big W.