PDA

View Full Version : Zero Off

bavogt
03-22-2017, 01:11 PM
Hi All,

Looking for some help on Zero Off. I have a 2015 Moomba Mondo.
I have reached out to my local dealer for a quote to install the Zero Off package. The dealership wanted crazy money for it.. When you go to customize build your own boat on moomba's website it told me it was a $900 add. But that's not the case when I went to my dealer.

So, With that being said.
I reached out to Zero Off to see what the cost is for the parts. Super reasonable.
However the did not have the instruction guide on how to install Zero off package. Zero off told me to reach out to Skiers Choice for information guide...Skiers Choice hasn't been very helpful when I reached out.

Does any have the Zero Off Install guide?
Anyone installed Zero off?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Brian

CFD3Captain
03-23-2017, 08:49 PM
I would take a look at this...http://nauticlaugic.com

A lot of positive things said about it here and it just arrived for my 14' Mondo today.

5:00
03-24-2017, 09:20 AM
I just installed a Nautic last summer when my PP decided it wasn't going to work with my paddle wheel. I had no problems with the install and calibration. I had a lot of presale support to be sure I was getting the right thing and it all went well. We aren't on a river so the GPS makes sense.

SWELLwakesurf
03-24-2017, 05:45 PM
I installed The GPS perfect pass recently, paid about $1,200 for the parts and installed myself in a few hours, lots of videos online and pretty easy process.

Brians
03-24-2017, 06:23 PM
I just installed a Nautic last summer when my PP decided it wasn't going to work with my paddle wheel. I had no problems with the install and calibration. I had a lot of presale support to be sure I was getting the right thing and it all went well. We aren't on a river so the GPS makes sense.

X2 for me. Appears to work really well. Great value in my opinion.

bavogt
03-27-2017, 11:51 PM
Adam,

You still the the links to the videos saved?

Thanks,
Brian

bavogt
03-27-2017, 11:51 PM
Will Check it out!

Thank you,
Brian