PDA

View Full Version : FAE Group Buy with discount code!

jedandsara
03-19-2017, 09:39 PM
Hey everyone I just talked to Christina and got a group buy going for our forum. I placed my order so with 6 more orders we could get up to $70 off. If you have any questions Christina is great to work with! See all the details below. Give her a call!

The group buy will run from 03/25/17 – 04/02/17. Anyone ordering online can use promo code “MOSUSPRING17”, or when ordering by phone, you must mention that you are with the Moomba/Supra group buy. When entered, this code will apply a $50 discount to the order. Once the group buy reaches 7 or more people, the discount will increase to $70 off each order. All online orders are processed manually, meaning that no charge will be made to your card until you have received an order confirmation. This discount cannot be combined with other offers, and is valid on direct, new orders only. We are currently running at a two week turnaround with some single exhaust designs extended to a 3-4 week turnaround.

Anyone interested can learn more about available options at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/about-us/fae-options/. Orders can be placed by phone 512.647.7321 or online at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/your-boat/. Measurement verification will likely not be necessary on your boat, unless you are ordering a one-piece Y or T design. If this is the case, we will follow up with you once the order has been placed.

A little information about Fresh Air Exhaust – The Original Surf Exhaust:

Join the thousands of other boat owners that have upgraded their boat with the CLEANEST and QUIETEST exhaust available.
Why FAE?
* PROTECT YOUR FAMILY - FAE reduces Carbon Monoxide and other exhaust gas at least 90%
* STEREO UPGRADE / NO MORE YELLING!- FAE reduces exhaust noise levels approx. 50%
* FAE does not change boat handling, performance, or wake
* FAE is patented and an American made, family owned and operated business
HOW DOES IT WORK?
*FAE works by injecting the boat’s exhaust gases into the prop wash, pushing the exhaust away from the boat
Order today at www.FreshAirExhaust.com or 512.647.7321. We are the ORIGINAL SURF EXHAUST!

Stazi
03-19-2017, 09:39 PM
How much for a Moomba Craz?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woody929
03-19-2017, 10:00 PM
How much for a Moomba Craz?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably around $500 based on my order 10 days ago

MJHSupra
03-19-2017, 10:51 PM
I might be in - 2007 SSV 22'. Let em give it some thought.

I have a few other things I wanted to do before that, but that my change.

Stazi
03-20-2017, 06:42 AM
Sheesh. Still pretty frosty considering it's just one outlet on the Craz. I might have to deal with the CO and Raptor engine note for a bit longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LknLee
03-20-2017, 06:56 PM
Does the FAE void any of the engines manufacturer’s warranty?

mattsask
03-20-2017, 07:37 PM
I think you need to get the flapper to maintain warranty, but that's just what I was told by a customer.

5:00
03-21-2017, 09:39 AM
One of the top 3 investments I have made in my boat!
-All new ballast system
-FAE
-Suck Gate

Thy all work together.

drewski
03-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Do they have them for the newer Supra's yet? I thought they were still in development.

russellsmojo
03-21-2017, 12:00 PM
One of the top 3 investments I have made in my boat!
-All new ballast system
-FAE
-Suck Gate

Thy all work together.

This made me laugh. We buy a boat. Then we invest in it! Haha. We might be the kings of rationalization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dusty2221
03-21-2017, 12:16 PM
Do they have them for the newer Supra's yet? I thought they were still in development.

YES, they should be good to go for Supra now.

MJHSupra
03-21-2017, 12:23 PM
I think you need to get the flapper to maintain warranty, but that's just what I was told by a customer.

I did not know those existed. I was just reading about it. +$50.00. Not much if you are committed to spending $450-$500+.

Last time I looked and priced one out, I do not recall all these options like blended welds or the 3 different styles - 3 piece, 1 piece-T, or 1 piece-Y.
Might have overlooked it.
I recall the quick release and swim platform mounts.

http://www.freshairexhaust.com/about-us/fae-options/#flappers

5:00
03-21-2017, 01:20 PM
This made me laugh. We buy a boat. Then we invest in it! Haha. We might be the kings of rationalization.

Waaaay too true. My wife taught me how to rationalize on spending so we are both good on that end.

drewski
03-23-2017, 06:15 PM
I got mine ordered. The new Supra's are 3-4 weeks out.