PDA

View Full Version : Private Message help

twisters6
02-16-2017, 05:23 PM
Hi all,

I am having trouble viewing my private messages on here. I have received notifications that I have a private message but when I go into the private message tab it does not show anything. Can anyone help with this?

kaneboats
02-16-2017, 11:28 PM
You can try to right click on the private messages button and choose "open in new tab" or "open in new window" and see what happens. Let us know if this works. You may have a pop up blocker preventing you from getting in.

twisters6
02-21-2017, 01:21 PM
I still am unable to see any private messages. I have tried to open it in a new window, checked my popup blocker, and still nothing. As I said my personal email that is attached to this forum notifies me that I have a private message, but I go into my private messages and there is nothing there for me to view. I am expecting a personal email from someone within the forum so I know there should be something there.

kaneboats
02-21-2017, 04:01 PM
Try to go to the forum homepage, then at the very top, hover on "Notifications" then select Inbox. See what that does.

twisters6
02-21-2017, 10:18 PM
No luck Kane. Thanks for the assistance. I am looking for a wake makers code. Is this something you'd have that you could possibly provide me?

kaneboats
02-22-2017, 12:26 PM
I don't have it. I haven't bought anything from them in a long time. Just give them a call and tell them you are on the Moomba forum and ask for the discount. Let us know if you have any problem.